Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hornets Sign Marvin Williams

431 posts in this topic

Posted

Unless Hendo is gone Lance isn't coming here. Damn that's a big contract, I hope he produces.

Posted

No it doesn't. Still plenty of money for lance..

Not when we have more than one roster spot to fill and people on this board are telling me that Lance is getting $12 mil per year.

Posted

Why would we sign a backup pg for 5.5 mill when we can get Brian for half of that? Use your head

1 person likes this

Posted

Unless Hendo is gone Lance isn't coming here. Damn that's a big contract, I hope he produces.

Not when we have more than one roster spot to fill and people on this board are telling me that Lance is getting $12 mil per year.

Completely false statments

1 person likes this

Posted

I'd trade all the local products we have for curry. Get on the phone with gs

Posted

Don't assume anything. I'm not your "bud" We have more than 20 under the cap. Do some research before making false statements why don't ya?

We are not more than $20 mil under the cap. I'm very cap and stat savvy as I worked primarily in stats for a college football team. Everything I've ever said has been backed up by facts.

It's time to grow up a little SuperJ. Just because my opinion isn't yours doesn't mean you have to get upset. The difference is my opinion has a strong base in stats.

Posted

I like the way Marvin fits on this team..I want no part of Lance Stephenson..The guy is a nut

1 person likes this

Posted

And this is a great pickup. He can flat out score and lock down opposing teams. 

Posted

If nothing else, he because an attractive expirering next year  <_<

Posted

This obviously was a panic move because of McBob

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

Would his contract be considered an asset next season?

2 people like this

Posted

We are not more than $20 mil under the cap. I'm very cap and stat savvy as I worked primarily in stats for a college football team. Everything I've ever said has been backed up by facts.

It's time to grow up a little SuperJ. Just because my opinion isn't yours doesn't mean you have to get upset. The difference is my opinion has a strong base in stats.

Awh, you worked for a college football team? Must have been nice. My opinion has been right more than yours. Last offseason you begged for Hendo right?