Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CarolinaPanthers8789

Hornets Sign Marvin Williams

Would his contract be considered an asset next season?

No.

People are finding out the hard way that expiring deals aren't that valuable any more.

Chicago can't even give away Carlos Boozer.

teeray    16,198

Pargo as your primary backup?

Hell yeah! I love me some Pargo. He was better than Sessions last year.

GotSwag?    86

Very good signing. Overpaid for him, sure, but he is going to be a very good player in Hornets system.

Sent from my DROID4 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Awh, you worked for a college football team? Must have been nice. My opinion has been right more than yours. Last offseason you begged for Hendo right?

Yes I wanted Henderson to stay because I saw potential as a great sixth man... the same as every other Charlotte basketball fan. Unfortunately we ended up overpaying a little bit.

You actually said we should tank when we were in seventh place in the eastern conference. Not only did you say we should tank, but you said we wouldn't make the playoffs.

We don't have the same idea of right and wrong.

GotSwag?    86

No question we are still in play for Lance as well. Trade Hendo and we are right back to where we were to start the offseason.

Sent from my DROID4 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Hell yeah! I love me some Pargo. He was better than Sessions last year.

No... he was worse than Ridnour. When Kemba got hurt and Pargo had to backup Ridnour he got exposed.

trueblue    151

My GOD.... MJ has lost his faking Tar Heel mind. Williams is GARBAGE and we are paying him 7 mill?

This offseason is disaster so far.

SuperJTheGreat    1,667

Yes I wanted Henderson to stay because I saw potential as a great sixth man... the same as every other Charlotte basketball fan. Unfortunately we ended up overpaying a little bit.

You actually said we should tank when we were in seventh place in the eastern conference. Not only did you say we should tank, but you said we wouldn't make the playoffs.

We don't have the same idea of right and wrong.

Open your eyes. Your idea of a "good team" Isn't going to get us anywhere anytime. Losers will cheer losers I suppose.