Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deng to Miami

38 posts in this topic

Posted

2 years 20mil a year. Player option for next year

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

That's a pretty fair deal.

Good signing by Miami.

Posted

No overpay there, which surprises me.

Posted

Miami is a playoff team again, so what team that made it last year, won't make the playoffs this season?

Sent from my iPad using CarolinaHuddle

Posted

Miami is a playoff team again, so what team that made it last year, won't make the playoffs this season?

And Cleveland has become a playoff team...

My guess is either Brooklyn, Washington, or Charlotte.

Posted

Miami definitely has placed themselves in a good position assuming they get Wade back.

Personally I believe Charlotte has only gotten better so I see no reason we can't get back.

1 person likes this

Posted

Miami definitely has placed themselves in a good position assuming they get Wade back.

Personally I believe Charlotte has only gotten better so I see no reason we can't get back.

I agree. Don't know what the panic is for.

Posted

If we have to be patient then so be it. Its not like out window is closing! Just began to open

Posted

They really haven't improved, at best you have a lateral move and at worst the team isn't as good in an improved eastern conference. PJ and Vonleh aren't going to get a lot of minutes, that's it..... Plus the team is essentially capped money wise for the next two seasons and is a borderline playoff team.

Posted

They really haven't improved, at best you have a lateral move and at worst the team isn't as good in an improved eastern conference. PJ and Vonleh aren't going to get a lot of minutes, that's it..... Plus the team is essentially capped money wise for the next two seasons and is a borderline playoff team.

Aren't they in the ~$13M under the cap range?

Sent from my iPhone

Posted

To be honest I couldn't watch the season (out of market) just followed the box scores.  And glued into our playoff run.  However our biggest loss I've heard is McRoberts, (however I didn't see anything irreplaceable in the playoffs that I recall.) We played legitimate TEAM ball, no one player besides Al carried our team. CDR has a huge following and I see people begging for him to come back on his Social Media....but I literally CRINGED AND HATED to see him get the ball in our series. (i.e. him handing the ball to Wade to end a game -__- )

Posted

Aren't they in the ~$13M under the cap range?

Sent from my iPhone

Right now yes. After a backup PG and resigning Kemba and Jefferson next offseason, no.