Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Interesting nugget right here......

44 posts in this topic

Posted

It would make zero sense, logically, to sign Roberts before you go after Lance Stephenson, if you planned to. Anyone should know that's true. That's what I was arguing.

For all we know, Roberts might have been in talks with more than just us and would have been off the market had we waited. To say that "it would make zero sense" to sign him before Stephenson is making a statement that you don't have sufficient information to make.

1 person likes this

Posted

So...is Vho an idiot of a genius now. I can 'to keep it straight with you guys.

This.

1 person likes this

Posted

For all we know, Roberts might have been in talks with more than just us and would have been off the market had we waited. To say that "it would make zero sense" to sign him before Stephenson is making a statement that you don't have sufficient information to make.

They are doing exactly what logic says they should've done. Not sign him yet. It just so happens there's a way they could commit him without tying any money to him yet, and in light of that information, they are doing what they should do, which is just another version of what I said I would've done.

Posted

I think the logical thing about it is that we have him locked in now and can still pursue lance instead of pursuing lance and then taking whoever is left after that.

And the way they've locked him in is just another version of what I said they should've done. Not tie any money to him before you can pursue a Stephenson with all you have.

Posted

Pie for being the first to refer to Cho as "NINJA"

Sorry but thats OUR word.

Posted

They are doing exactly what logic says they should've done. Not sign him yet. It just so happens there's a way they could commit him without tying any money to him yet, and in light of that information, they are doing what they should do, which is just another version of what I said I would've done.

Jeebus, this makes my head hurt

1 person likes this

Posted

Nothing to see here. -Bonnell

Posted

Bonnell has been a day late and a dollar short on everything this free agency period.

I think his source might be Woj ;)