Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

We keep hearing Cho might rather make a trade....

72 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Goran Dragic

Posted · Report post

Eric Gordon please.

Always liked the kid and he's still young as hell. But, not sure if I want him due to that huge contract and his injury history.

Speculations that the Pelicans may be shopping Tyreke Evans. I would rather have him than Gordon.

Posted · Report post

We could still go after Hayward but it would cost us a pretty penny.

Posted · Report post

We could still go after Hayward but it would cost us a pretty penny.

He can't be traded to Charlotte for a year.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Oh, my b

Posted · Report post

I really don't know who we could possibly trade for at this moment.  

I think we should wait and see which teams under perform and make a trade then.  

There are too many teams who think they have a shot a making some noise right now.  

If Toronto blows this season, then maybe DD could land on the block.  

If we don't land Lance.... I don't want to make a move just to make one.  Stay flexible.  

Posted · Report post

https://twitter.com/dionwaiters3/status/488967142470348800

HMMMMMMMMM........

Posted · Report post

HMMMMMMMMM........

Have fun in MinnySoda, Dion.

Posted · Report post

Goran Dragic

There's no way in hell the Suns shop the dragon.

They're going to be rolling into the year with a loaded squad imo.

Dragic, Bledsoe/Goodwin, Tucker, Warren, Plumlee with Thomas coming in as the 6th man/3-guard spark plug.  Add in Ennis and Green depth that's loaded.  

Bledsoe is still technically on the market so if there's anyone from them we have a shot with it's him.  

I'd actually be all over that too but word is that's who Miami wants to pair with Napier.  

Posted · Report post

https://twitter.com/dionwaiters3/status/488967142470348800

HMMMMMMMMM........

For what its worth, I took my oldest daughter to a b-day party in May. I decided to stick around and help out the dad with the kids. He pointed out one girl and said her brother is going to Duke next year to play basketball. When her mom came to pick her up I just had to ask some questions about her son. Eventually I learned she was Dion Waiters aunt and stays in touch with him frequently. I quickly asked her if any there was any truth that he wasn't very happy in Cleveland. She paused and only answered with two words. "Trade Toronto". She then explained that he may be traded this summer and his agent knew Toronto had interest.

Of course that was in May when the Cavs were still a dumpster fire. Just thought I would share. Probably means nothing but I wonder if Cho would have some interest being the 3rd team in a Cavs/Wolves trade and we wind up with Waiters.

Posted · Report post

For what its worth, I took my oldest daughter to a b-day party in May. I decided to stick around and help out the dad with the kids. He pointed out one girl and said her brother is going to Duke next year to play basketball. When her mom came to pick her up I just had to ask some questions about her son. Eventually I learned she was Dion Waiters aunt and stays in touch with him frequently. I quickly asked her if any there was any truth that he wasn't very happy in Cleveland. She paused and only answered with two words. "Trade Toronto". She then explained that he may be traded this summer and his agent knew Toronto had interest.

Of course that was in May when the Cavs were still a dumpster fire. Just thought I would share. Probably means nothing but I wonder if Cho would have some interest being the 3rd team in a Cavs/Wolves trade and we wind up with Waiters.

Would rather have Martin.

Posted · Report post

I don't see anyway that trade could happen.  We don't have an asset to trade that would pull that off.  Any trade is going to have to send the biggest piece back to minny.  Either Wiggins or Waiters, but Cleveland is not going to send both.