Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which NBA team would you take

16 posts in this topic

Posted

Which is the better team.

G M. Johnson

G M Jordan

F Lebron James

F Kareem

C Shaq

or

G M. Johnson

G M Jordan

F Lebron James

F Larry Bird

C Wilt

Posted

Neither...

Gary Payton

Michael Jordan

LeBron James

Dennis Rodman

Hakeem Olajuwon

... good luck scoring

Posted

Neither...

Gary Payton

Michael Jordan

LeBron James

Dennis Rodman

Hakeem Olajuwon

... good luck scoring

Take out Olajuwon, add Bill Russell and your defensive strategy looks better

Posted

I'd like Bird at the 4 but Shaq over Wilt

Sent from my SM-G900T using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

None of the above

Kemba walker

Lance Stephenson

MKG

M.Williams

Al Jefferson

1 person likes this

Posted

Seriously guys. The hornets roster can beat all those lineups u mentioned.

I mean they are in their 50's 60' and 70's and so on. Little old to be competing with our team ;)

Posted

Lebron would be the 4 and Larry the 3

Posted

Better question, if you had to play players at their actual positions, would you take Larry Legend or Lebron James?

Posted

Better question, if you had to play players at their actual positions, would you take Larry Legend or Lebron James?

For one game, a pissed off Larry.

To start a team/play a season, Lebron. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Hey guys, new to this forum. In opinion I've always edged Larry over LeBron because of his jump shooting ability. LeBron is the more athletic player so he will be more dominate at getting to the hoop and drawing fouls but honestly I still think Larry's post game is better. Larry also has the better mental toughness, one of the best trash talkers in history. As we have seen in the playoffs, it's easy to get inside LeBron's head so I think if they were playing against each other in a series, Larry would really affect LeBron's play and out score him overall. LeBron probably has the edge on passing even though Larry was also a good passer. Rebounding, I would give it to Larry..slightly. Defending to LeBron because he's more athletic and could keep up better with quicker players. Overall it's really close and it's who you prefer but in my opinion Larry is slightly the better overall player. One of the best pure scorers in history.

Posted

Hey guys, new to this forum. In opinion I've always edged Larry over LeBron because of his jump shooting ability. LeBron is the more athletic player so he will be more dominate at getting to the hoop and drawing fouls but honestly I still think Larry's post game is better. Larry also has the better mental toughness, one of the best trash talkers in history. As we have seen in the playoffs, it's easy to get inside LeBron's head so I think if they were playing against each other in a series, Larry would really affect LeBron's play and out score him overall. LeBron probably has the edge on passing even though Larry was also a good passer. Rebounding, I would give it to Larry..slightly. Defending to LeBron because he's more athletic and could keep up better with quicker players. Overall it's really close and it's who you prefer but in my opinion Larry is slightly the better overall player. One of the best pure scorers in history.

Welcome

And I'm sorry.

Posted

Welcome

And I'm sorry.

Haha sorry for what?