• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 chubs2496

chubs2496

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,226 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 11:01 PM

I like Kemba and think he's our second best player and has helped turn this team around so I'm not wanting to start this crap about Kemba needs replaced. So don't do it.

But seeing how the suns have 4 pg's including Bledsoe I feel like they would not match. Just curious to what our plans are. And if we could be entertaining the idea of him playing the 2 guard. Hell idk. I kinda think it would be a bad idea but to me this offseason is looking bad...free agency wise.
And since we don't seem to be interested in lance then idk what the hells going on.

So Bledsoe....good idea or bad idea?
I vote bad. But like I said at this point I'm just wanting some news and a marquee name coming in.

Edited by chubs2496, 14 July 2014 - 11:02 PM.

#2 Wolfcop

Wolfcop

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 431 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 11:02 PM

I think we are more likely to try to try to trade for a wing scorer. 

#3 chubs2496

chubs2496

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,226 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 11:06 PM

I think we are more likely to try to try to trade for a wing scorer.

Who? Personally I can't think of anyone I would wanna trade for. Not many shooting guards out there that can be traded for.
Don't want Kevin Martin. Don't want waiters. And the ones who are available aren't much better than Hendo.

Only sg that could be available is Klay Thompson and he's only gonna be moved for a star. Like love.

#4 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,492 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 14 July 2014 - 11:52 PM

I'm thinking maybe Kevin Martin.

Minnesota has been trying to include Martin in every Love trade to try and shed Martin's $6.9 mil salary.

However, these other teams don't want Martin (so it seems). Maybe Charlotte facilitates a deal where they take on Martin (who is still a 20ppg player).

#5 MichaelNewtonII

MichaelNewtonII

Kelvin Benjamin OROY

• HUDDLER
  • 3,849 posts
  • LocationESPN Studios

Posted 14 July 2014 - 11:57 PM

Bledsoe can play Alongside kemba just like with dragic I'd love the pickup

Sent from my SM-G900T using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#6 JJman

JJman

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,232 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 15 July 2014 - 12:19 AM

Martin is a good player. I'd be content if we got him along with a few picks in a trade

#7 Gay Cowboy

Gay Cowboy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 12:25 AM

I feel strongly that the entire draft process screwed up Cho's plan. It was extremely unlikely that we were gonna get Detroit's pick, then it was highly unlikely Vonleh would be available. But Vonleh's potential is too high & Cho made the right call.

I'm thinking Greg Monroe was the target from the beginning. Then sign or trade for a starting SG.

#8 ThinkAboutIt

ThinkAboutIt

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,723 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 12:27 AM

Bledsoe being the target would be stupid, which means if he ends up being the target, it will be stupid.

#9 Gay Cowboy

Gay Cowboy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 12:34 AM

Martin can flat out score & is a very good 3pt shooter. He's 31 & has a bit of length left on his deal but he'd be a great addition if we could unload Henderson in a trade. He could come in & average 20ppg as the 2/3 option.

Charlotte- Martin
Golden State- Love, Henderson
Minnesota- Lee, Thompson, 1st via GS, 1st via CHA

Walker/Roberts
Martin/Hairston/Neal
Kidd-Gilchrist/Taylor
Williams/Zeller/Vonleh
Jefferson/Biyombo

Clifford
Ewing
Silas

Cho

Jordan

Charlotte Hornets make their overdue return to the NBA & immediately fight for the top seed in the Eastern Conference.

/dream

#10 cbarrier90

cbarrier90

• HUDDLER
  • 2,123 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 12:49 AM

I feel strongly that the entire draft process screwed up Cho's plan. It was extremely unlikely that we were gonna get Detroit's pick, then it was highly unlikely Vonleh would be available. But Vonleh's potential is too high & Cho made the right call.

I'm thinking Greg Monroe was the target from the beginning. Then sign or trade for a starting SG.

My main frustration with Cho while Higgins was here was that he would never deviate from whatever his plan was, but this draft proved he could and I have no doubt that if plans have changed he will adapt again.

#11 chubs2496

chubs2496

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,226 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 12:52 AM

Kevin Martin is one of the worst defending sg's ever known to man. That's an exaggeration but not by much. He's 31 and plays zero defense. No thanks. If they go after Stephenson all this goes away. He's young can shoot. Can handle. Can make plays facilitate. Can play defense. But we can't go after him bc he blew in a arrogant back stabbers ear. Lol

Edited by chubs2496, 15 July 2014 - 12:52 AM.

#12 PantherBrew

PantherBrew

Educated White Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,119 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 05:28 AM

Martin can flat out score & is a very good 3pt shooter. He's 31 & has a bit of length left on his deal but he'd be a great addition if we could unload Henderson in a trade. He could come in & average 20ppg as the 2/3 option.

Charlotte- Martin
Golden State- Love, Henderson
Minnesota- Lee, Thompson, 1st via GS, 1st via CHA

Walker/Roberts
Martin/Hairston/Neal
Kidd-Gilchrist/Taylor
Williams/Zeller/Vonleh
Jefferson/Biyombo

Clifford
Ewing
Silas

Cho

Jordan

Charlotte Hornets make their overdue return to the NBA & immediately fight for the top seed in the Eastern Conference.

/dream

It works. 

http://espn.go.com/n...tradeId=kxkfptt

#13 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 15 July 2014 - 06:11 AM

Is be damn excited if we landed Bledsoe. That man is easily a 20ppg player. I wouldn't give him a max tho considering his injury history.

Not sure what the Suns is doing with 4 PGs. Maybe, Goran Dragic is the guy they would rather part ways with. I'd be even more excited.

#14 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 15 July 2014 - 06:12 AM

Kevin Martin is one of the worst defending sg's ever known to man. That's an exaggeration but not by much. He's 31 and plays zero defense. No thanks. If they go after Stephenson all this goes away. He's young can shoot. Can handle. Can make plays facilitate. Can play defense. But we can't go after him bc he blew in a arrogant back stabbers ear. Lol

This!!!!! Martin is a terrible defender. TERRIBLE!

#15 topher mcg

topher mcg

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • LocationSouth Wales, UK

Posted 15 July 2014 - 08:09 AM

i like kevin martin, but i cant see us being able to move gary neal or hendo in order to make it work (although minny might take back neal's expiring contract?). 

he doesnt play defense, but thats what makes him a $6/7m player rather than a $10/12m. 

if we could trade neal in the deal or a separate one (without giving up a draft pick) id take martin. im not put off by the three years on his contract - if we wanted to trade him next off season, i think there is always a market for quality shooters (and martin is pretty damn good) - you only need to look at the jodie meeks contract to see their value

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users