Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SCP

OMG! OMG OMG OMG! JIMMY GRAHAM SIGNED A DEAL!

42 posts in this topic

he didnt stoled it, he made an obvious prediction......... without the honey mustard stains

Good. Yet another contract that will fug them over in the future.

I'm looking forward already to watching TD and Kuechly lay his punk ass out. They couldn't beat us last year with him, what's going to make this year any different?

(Cue Alice wall of text)

Like you guys weren't already all over this, COMPULSIVELY, from the jump.

This is silly even for you. Yes Alejandro, signing a 4 year contract obviously means there is no rift now.

Is there a source for this offer that was supposedly "on the table" all this time?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/07/04/saints-havent-reduced-offer-to-graham/

Here is just one of numerous official sources for the "on the table" offer. On the other hand, "the rift" you have mentioned in numerous posts has no official source of ever being true.

Good. Yet another contract that will fug them over in the future.

I'm looking forward already to watching TD and Kuechly lay his punk ass out. They couldn't beat us last year with him, what's going to make this year any different?

(Cue Alice wall of text)

Couldn't beat Panthers? I seem to remember a beatdown in the dome, and just second short of a sweep, Hi, I'm reality. Have we met?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/07/04/saints-havent-reduced-offer-to-graham/

Here is just one of numerous official sources for the "on the table" offer. On the other hand, "the rift" you have mentioned in numerous posts has no official source of ever being true.

Pretty damn sizable difference between $30 million, and $40 million.

So you're denying any rift at all, even though he was publicly expressing his displeasure on twitter? Take off the homer glasses.

Pretty damn sizable difference between $30 million, and $40 million.

So you're denying any rift at all, even though he was publicly expressing his displeasure on twitter? Take off the homer glasses.

A single tweet back in May is definitive proof of a rift? The tweet wasn't even about himself! I guess the Panther players that questioned the release of Smith must have a major rift with team too!

I think it's telling, though, that Graham's tweet came out shortly after the latest news of Darren Sproles' pending release. That one surprised me more than all of the others, too. The Saints also released receiver Lance Moore earlier on Friday.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/119504/grahams-tweet-shocked-and-disappointed

Couldn't beat Panthers? I seem to remember a beatdown in the dome, and just second short of a sweep, Hi, I'm reality. Have we met?

A second short? I think you're the one who needs to introduce yourself to reality.

• Topics