Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boozer?

152 posts in this topic

Posted

Ed Davis just got f*cked over and I bet he's pretty mad. He just signed a 2y/$2mil deal with LA that has a player option for the 2nd year. Apparently he left a bit of money on the table to be a backup elsewhere because he wanted playing time. He wanted to showcase himself this year then look to get paid next summer. Now he's gonna be buried in the bench behind Boozer/Hill/Randle.

He's put up great numbers when he actually gets a chance to play. He's just spent most his career on teams with great big men (Randolph/Gasol/Bosh).

Posted

Ed Davis just got f*cked over and I bet he's pretty mad. He just signed a 2y/$2mil deal with LA that has a player option for the 2nd year. Apparently he left a bit of money on the table to be a backup elsewhere because he wanted playing time. He wanted to showcase himself this year then look to get paid next summer. Now he's gonna be buried in the bench behind Boozer/Hill/Randle.

He's put up great numbers when he actually gets a chance to play. He's just spent most his career on teams with great big men (Randolph/Gasol/Bosh).

Can't/doesn't Hill play at center?

They seem pretty thin at center outside of him and Sacre. So I assume Hill will play at center.

Granted that still leaves Davis behind Randle and Boozer, but he should see some mins [albeit limited].

Posted

Damn!

Let's end it with Nelson/Blatche.

Posted

He would have been my first jersey. I'd wear it every time I drink

1 person likes this

Posted

He would have been my first jersey. I'd wear it every time I drink

The Boozer drinking game?

Posted

Kinda sucks, but he's not a great fit with Al. . . Not that a ton of dudes left in free agency really do fit.

Posted

He's a defensive liability and I don't see him as being a good complement for Big Al. Plus, last season was probably one of the worst of his career.

Glad we didn't get him.

Posted

We dodged a bullet with Boozer the loser.