Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hardy found guilty

308 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Good thing he went for a trail by juror, I'd be really surprised if multiple people actually thought there was enough evidence to convict him.

Posted · Report post

Key word

whoa that's a BIG claim. where is your evidence? 

Posted · Report post

Don't know how much legal technicality JR or Goodell will accept but technically an appeal of a district court decision means that the case is now "de novo" which is basically Latin for "new." The guilty verdict from the judge is cleared and everything starts over. So although he was "convicted" he hasn't legally been convicted following his appeal. If due process is truly afforded by the team and the league then they will wait for the outcome of the jury trial before taking any type of action.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

To all the dumbasses who think he is innocent based on tweets you read.

stupidity.jpg

Posted · Report post

I've dated a swimming world champion and one who competed in Beijing for the hammer throw. They could throw a punch that would put most men to shame. The swimmer I'm quite confident could carry me as far as I could carry her.

But could she lift you out of a bath tub after you flailed into it ?

Posted · Report post

Don't know how much legal technicality JR or Goodell will accept but technically an appeal of a district court decision means that the case is now "de novo" which is basically Latin for "new." The guilty verdict from the judge is cleared and everything starts over. So although he was "convicted" he hasn't legally been convicted following his appeal. If due process is truly afforded by the team and the league then they will wait for the outcome of the jury trial before taking any type of action.

Quote last night from the Panthers was that they respect the legal process, I think this is what they were alluding to.

Sent from my SM-N900V using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted · Report post

If some of you ever learned to think for yourselves, you'd raise the Collective I.Q. of the region. As long as the "deciders" say it...common since and logic be damned.

Posted · Report post

If some of you ever learned to think for yourselves, you'd raise the Collective I.Q. of the region. As long as the "deciders" say it...common since and logic be damned.

This is just great

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted · Report post

There's a whole lot of dumb in this thread...

Who are some of these posters?  Did we have like 100 people register just to talk about this?

Posted · Report post

I'm gonna post a pic to describe Hardy situation.

ihuh%252520%252520%252520I%252520control

6 people like this

Posted · Report post

The judge is a feminist lesbian lover. Of course she is going to stick it to Hardy. This case is complete bull poo!

While I disagree with the judge and believe she did not view the case dispassionately, it still comes down to the fact that Hardy did this to himself. If you don't want unfair verdicts stay out of the courtroom.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I got to thinking last night, is Holder going to go back to work at Suite?  I can see her getting a lot of hate from Panther fans who don't understand that it's just a game.  I know I wouldn't go back to work there.