• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PantherBrew

Bonnell now saying Hornets are players for Lance.

That had to be his only source. No other reason he would flip out about Higgins leaving on twitter.

Now he only gets word when cho wants to tell him. Cho prolly trolls him lol

I find it hard to believe he made a career on a single source.. Pretty sad to be honest.

Anyone know when the bidding takes place for Boozer?

After Michael Jordan has finished f*cking Utah & Indiana again, for old times sake.

I usually don't get so caught up in a FA. But this just made too much sense and too many pieces were falling into place, that if we didn't even put in an effort I was going slam my head against the wall.

Thanks,

When does the bidding end?

Next Friday, the 25th.

Sent from my iPad using CarolinaHuddle

Instead of replying to everyone I'll just post this:

The waiver process for amnestied players is exactly the same as it is for players waived via traditional waivers. During the offseason a player is on the waiver wire for 10 days. A team can either do a full bid (his entire $16 million contract, this won't happen), or a partial bid. After 10 days the highest bidder gets to take on the rest of his contract at the rate bidden upon.

I'm hoping that we have already banged out a round about price and are just meeting him in Vegas to sign some paperwork.