Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

When a persona overtakes reality...a.k.a..the Kraken

70 posts in this topic

Posted

Well judgement is in..now convicted and a felon (pending appeal). Truthfully, he took the Kraken moniker and ran with it(maybe way to seriously).He planned to market it and cash in.Being involved with drugs violence,and crazy people has just killed that.Can he recover from this...to a degree perhaps..but it won't be here in Carolina.When he was drafted,one knock on him was the "character issue" concerns.They have now reared their ugly head.Its been fun Greg, but the black and blue is not in your future.C.J. just became much more important to this franchise.

Posted

Pending appeal.

Sent from my SM-N900V using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

Pending appeal.

Sent from my SM-N900V using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

May not matter in the eyes of JR.

2 people like this

Posted

Well judgement is in..now convicted and a felon (pending appeal). Truthfully, he took the Kraken moniker and ran with it(maybe way to seriously).He planned to market it and cash in.Being involved with drugs violence,and crazy people has just killed that.Can he recover from this...to a degree perhaps..but it won't be here in Carolina.When he was drafted,one knock on him was the "character issue" concerns.They have now reared their ugly head.Its been fun Greg, but the black and blue is not in your future.C.J. just became much more important to this franchise.

Since when was assault on a female a felony?

4 people like this

Posted

You are correct..not a felony.he is still gone..regardless

And it should be a felony

Posted

He was not charged with or convicted of a felony.

Posted

You are correct..not a felony.he is still gone..regardless

And it should be a felony

You have to sustain enough physical damage to get a felony. No way what I saw in the pictures or read in the teanscripts justify a felony. Don't believe the headlines...

Posted

As I said..not a felony.but if you think the organization will sign him to a contract in 2015 after this incident (no matter what he does on the field),then I think you are wrong. Justify it any way you wish that it is/is not a felony.....they should both be charged cause they are both frigging crazy.

Posted

I think Hardy has a sit down with the Big Cat,  soon.  We will see what happens after that. 

Also think a jury declares him innocent.

2 people like this

Posted

Hold on.... Steve smith gets into two fights that EVERYONE Sees and stays here forever

Hardy gets mixed up with a crazy $ hungry ho and he is gone???

Nope.

7 people like this

Posted

Hold on.... Steve smith gets into two fights that EVERYONE Sees and stays here forever

Hardy gets mixed up with a crazy $ hungry ho and he is gone???

Nope.

Smitty got into a heated altercation on the sidelines with a team mate during practice....Hardy was convicted of assault and battery on a female.

Not even CLOSE to the same thing.

4 people like this