Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rick Bonnell

22 posts in this topic

Posted

hey Rick,

fuck-you-redman-o.gif

Posted

If you've followed him at all hoping for non-opinion infused news about our team, because we don't have many options, then you would appreciate this thread...

thank you lord of the hornets forum! I'm glad somebody gets it. It was meant to be funny anyway but these wet blanket buzzkillingtons will have none of it!

fug bonell in his bald butthole!

Sent from my iPad using CarolinaHuddle

Posted

Hornets will play winner of Hawks-Rockets up next. Don't know game time tomorrow.

— Rick Bonnell (@rick_bonnell)

So Rick didn't know what time the game was. Someone replied to him referencing me saying the game was at 6PM

Highest quality of incompetence. 

Posted

BONNELL!!!!!!

Posted

When I read Bonnell tweets it is Huckleberry Hound's voice that I hear.

Posted

Choke job in final minute?

— Rick Bonnell (@rick_bonnell)

July 19, 2014

This should show you every reason you need to know why fans hate Bonnell.  He is commenting on failure before it even happens, almost as if he is wishing to a fuging genie, and then disguises it with a question mark.  He's just a snarky douche-tool that comes off like he thinks the whole world owes him a handy.

Posted

This should show you every reason you need to know why fans hate Bonnell.  He is commenting on failure before it even happens, almost as if he is wishing to a fuging genie, and then disguises it with a question mark.  He's just a snarky douche-tool that comes off like he thinks the whole world owes him a handy.

Could just be angst. But yeah, I lean towards him "wishing for failure." 

Posted

Could just be angst. But yeah, I lean towards him "wishing for failure."

I don't understand how he could be so filled with angst about a job where he gets to follow an NBA team around and write stuff about them and get paid to do it. Especially considering how much optimism there is surrounding this franchise right now.

I'm beginning to think now he's just out to get attention by riling people up. No publicity is bad publicity in his eyes, I guess.

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't understand how he could be so filled with angst about a job where he gets to follow an NBA team around and write stuff about them and get paid to do it. Especially considering how much optimism there is surrounding this franchise right now.

I'm beginning to think now he's just out to get attention by riling people up. No publicity is bad publicity in his eyes, I guess.

"Angst" as in anxiety, as in "nervous about the outcome." Some people, when nervous, fixate on the worst to prepare for it. It's a defense mechanism. Not saying he's one, just saying it's a possibility considering what the tweet was about.

I couldn't care less about whether he's happy about his job.

The end. 

Posted

MJ basically forced out Bonnell's good buddy and only source, so now he's sitting over in the corner and pouting