Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

With this picture I make you angry....

63 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

To be fair to our guys, it's kinda hard to keep your head in the game when the refs are so blatantly screwing you. They weren't calling clear penalties against the 9ers, our guys get frustrated and do some stupid crap, get penalized, 9ers come back and do the same crap and get nothing. At that point, everybody knew the fix was in.

No.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Frank Gore's butt takes up half the picture.

Posted · Report post

terp twerp

..nuff sedd

Posted · Report post

Or the fact that the 49ers were repeatedly offsides the 2nd half and the refs never called shit, and all 13 of the 49ers 1st half points came directly from a result of poor officiating.

Yeah, we shot ourselves in the foot by getting stuffed at the goal line on 4th down those two times.  Had we gotten those 14 points the refs probably stil would've called some bogus PIs that put the 49ers at our goal line and evened it up.  It was obvious very early on they wanted a Seattle/San Fran NFCCG.  Too juicy of a storyline and ratings to pass up.

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Refs were terrible no doubt, but we got outplayed that day.

How hard do you play when the refs are obviously "terrible" in the other team's favor. Try out an experiment and see how hard anyone plays when they find out the game is stacked against them. I promise you that youll find the exact same response every time.

The refs hit us on the first drive, and at that point no one wanted to give it their A game. I dont blame them one bit.

Posted · Report post

officiating was SB XL bad

Posted · Report post

refs fucked us in the first half, but they didn't stop us within our own 1 yard line multiple times. plus the 2nd half we were just outplayed, plain and simple.

Posted · Report post

And of course there was no flag thrown on that one. The NFL could not let the panthers beat their other premier team.

Posted · Report post

indeed!

Posted · Report post

The officiating was terrible no doubt.  I felt all season we kept our composure against all the trash talking until this game.  We beat them once why we were so edgy I don't know.  I felt the whole game our guys were trying to prove they were as tough as the Niners were.   IMO along with the refs letting the Niners get away with more garbage than us, we allowed them to take us out of our game.

Like Cary Kollins said we acted like we had never been there before.  Couldn't have said it better.

We get there this year.  We won't be so intent on proving we belong. 

Posted · Report post

A certain amount of holding is part of the game, but the calls were pretty one-sided on that particular day. 

Incidentally, this hold was brought to you by the same man who got away with a blatant head-butt right in front of a ref not long after the Panthers were penalized 15 yards for a much less blatant head butt.

I hate to claim we got jobbed, but we got jobbed. 

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

The officating of that game was one of the worst displays of absolute jobbing I've seen.

Seattle and San Francisco playing in the NFC Title game was too much for the NFL to pass up.

Im not one to make excuses but thst game was a joke. NFL can go to hell