Photo
* * - - - 1 votes

Cavs Now Offering Wiggins In Deal For Love

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
53 replies to this topic

#49 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 19 July 2014 - 08:01 AM

They already gave Irving & LeBron massive contracts. Love isn't gonna sign cheap. They'll have 90% of their cap tied up in 3 players.

Sounds familar....

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#50 Goondal

Goondal

The Goon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 19 July 2014 - 08:15 AM

Not only from an on-court perspective, but Wiggins will still be on his rookie salary for a few more years, which would allow Cleveland to put even more pieces in place.  Love will demand a lot of money after this year when he renews his contract.  I think you have a much better chance for long-term success by keeping Wiggins and those other young pieces.  This kinda smells like desperation.

Pretty much what I have been telling my Cleveland friend all week

#51 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

SUPPORTER

Posted 19 July 2014 - 08:47 AM

Please twolves, send Love to golden state.

#52 topher mcg

topher mcg

NOT NEWB

• PipPip
ROOKIE

Posted 19 July 2014 - 09:28 AM

unlike in miami, i cant see the chemistry within the cavs working - kyrie doesn't try on defence, dion waiters is a timebomb waiting to go off in the locker room. i cant see lebron being happy six months down the line when his stats are being affected by the selfish play of kyrie, dion and throw in love as well.

#53 greghardy'sAK-47

greghardy'sAK-47

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 19 July 2014 - 09:32 AM

unlike in miami, i cant see the chemistry within the cavs working - kyrie doesn't try on defence, dion waiters is a timebomb waiting to go off in the locker room. i cant see lebron being happy six months down the line when his stats are being affected by the selfish play of kyrie, dion and throw in love as well.

i think it is more plausible that in 6 months they have the best record in the east than it is to think they are all gonna fall apart.  waiters is as expendable as they come now.  he will either fall in line or be moved.   

#54 Chuckie

Chuckie

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 19 July 2014 - 09:48 AM

The Cavs could have 3 first round picks next year so they will have plenty of rookie contracts going forward.