Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

carolina-chuck

PJ Hairston Appreciation Thread

74 posts in this topic

Yea but everyone knew before the draft PJ had range and no issues letting it fire.

Shouldn't be a surprise to anyone that has heard of PJ Hairston before.

Dude is legit.

Exactly. Give credit to where it's due.

Hairston could be something great for this franchise. I think he's a legit 6th man this year. He could be Harden2.0 in his third year.

He's showing that nothing is too big for him. I love it.

He's shooting 33% Fg (36% 3pt)

He shot 39% Fg (36% 3pt) at UNC

he'll really contribute off the bench this year, can't say that for a lot of rookies

Depending on if we make any more roster moves, I see him playing a little 2 and some 3 in limited roles. He will give us some offensive punch off the bench.

I don't expect much from him this year, but he can develop into a really nice player, possibly a starter, and if everything goes right and falls into place, perhaps an all-star

Best case scenario would be him developing into a 20ppg 6th man (Harden-Lite) behind Stephenson/MKG.

Summer league means d*ck....I'll take 10ppg from him this year with no arrests and be happy.

1 person likes this

I just hope he can keep his nose out of trouble because if he develops into the player he's capable of being he can become a potential All-Star.

A successful rookie season for PJ would be one where we hear absolutely nothing about him. No news is probably good news with PJ.

1 person likes this