Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bleacher Report Ranks Secondaries

29 posts in this topic

Posted

lolbleacherreport

Posted

The problem with ranking our secondary or in fact any secondary is assuming that the talent of the individual players is the best judge of the group as a whole.  But for example, with us it isn't the individuals but how they play together which means run to the ball, gang tackle, try and hold the defender up to rip the ball out, etc.  Different systems require guys with different skills.  We need to just have guys who are great in our system rather than great individually.  Lets be real here, Munnerlyn was good in our system but lets see if he is great in somebody else's system. 

1 person likes this

Posted

No place to go but up

Posted

We didn't get any respect last year and we won't again in any fashion. He gives a shat the games are won and lost on the football field not on pencil and paper.

Posted

Talking about putting the crack pipe down.  Good God.  We had the #2 ranked defense in the NFL in 2013 and arguably a better secondary this year than last.

Over that last year or so BR has had some good, not great but good, articles. 

This one clearly belongs in the garbage.  32 WTF.

Posted

Better than 33

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

A bleacher report article is almost as credible as a post from the Saints Report message board.

1 person likes this

Posted

These folks need to show down, we've gotta be running out of blackboard space for all these articles.

Can't wait till week 1, team is gonna be fired up from all this disrespect. Walk onto the field, kick ass, drag beaten Tampa Bay bums off the field, flip off Bucs fans, walk off field.

1 person likes this

Posted

I wouldn't put much stock in Bleacher Report.  I see a few teams having more suspect players and holes at DB then the Panthers.  The Jets aren't much different then the Panthers, for example.

Either way, I do question their rankings - beyond just the normal Bleacher Report sucks hardcore hardons - the Bills at 10, I guess that's optomistic.

Posted

On paper, we do suck tho. This team doesn't have a lot of strength. Just Cam and a front 7. That's all we're gambling with.

Posted

So let me see... we have the worst receivers and the worst secondary. Might as well put the pads away and forfeit the year, these experts surely know what they're talking about.

Posted

On paper, we do suck tho. This team doesn't have a lot of strength. Just Cam and a front 7. That's all we're gambling with.

Yup. So is this a realist perspective? Or just trolling? I can never tell.