Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FIFA Career Mode Thread

31 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Ligue 2 in France was super easy when I was on FC Metz. Winning game 7-0 minimum. Bundesliga 2 is tougher, but still not hard

7-0 at the minimum?  god damn dude bump up that difficulty.  for quakes we won most of our games but they were still pretty close.  most games we won 1-0, 2-1, 2-0, 3-1..... scores like that

Posted · Report post

7-0 at the minimum?  god damn dude bump up that difficulty.  for quakes we won most of our games but they were still pretty close.  most games we won 1-0, 2-1, 2-0, 3-1..... scores like that

Yeah, i should probably do that. i've got it on semi-pro right now

although, i did enjoy beating the Netherlands 9-1 with the USMNT in a friendly lolz

Posted · Report post

I used to play Fifa on the hardest difficulty like a boss but I found myself mentally drained playing a vidya game. So I bump it down a bit now. 

Posted · Report post

Anyone play FUT?

Posted · Report post

I used to play Fifa on the hardest difficulty like a boss but I found myself mentally drained playing a vidya game. So I bump it down a bit now. 

Same here. When I had no other cares in life during High School and College I would play Legendary matches all the time. Now I drop it down to World Class. Still challenging enough that I can't win every single time, but not ridiculous enough that if I don't play a perfect game I can still keep it competitive with most opponents. 

Posted · Report post

BTW, some big news for fans of FIFA and the Premier League. All 20 Premier League stadiums will be accurately represented on this years game. Also, over 200 new players received face scans this year, and some of the results are pretty amazing. 

[yt]gd8wMiprxKM[/yt]

Screenshots of every Stadium: http://www.easports.com/fifa/news-updates-gameplay/article/fifa-15-barclays-premier-league-stadiums

The Arsenal & Liverpool shots were just too good to not have them in the thread...

fifa-15-anfield-liverpool.jpg

fifa-15-emirates-arsenal-outdoor.jpg

https://twitter.com/Steve_OS/statuses/497036218233012224

https://twitter.com/Steve_OS/statuses/497034250517241856

https://twitter.com/Steve_OS/statuses/497035125046378496

Another big addition is a Goal Decision System

https://twitter.com/Steve_OS/statuses/497045575620370433

Now I'm gonna HAVE to do a middle-bottom table Premier League Manager Mode. Anybody have some suggestions?

Posted · Report post

The game itself is fun the servers are always and forever will be sh*t.

Posted · Report post

Anyone play FUT?

yeah, I do sometimes. 

Posted · Report post

update on my career mode.  i was still with chelsea and dominating preseason, but for whatever they were intent on selling me.  i guess they still didn't think they were gonna play me too often.  i was somewhat frustrated but oh well.  i got all kinds of transfer offers from teams like as monaco, rennes, psv, etc.  all offered me 90k per week.  i continued to turn down these offers, none really appealed to me and i thought i would just rather be a rotational player for chelsea than a starter for any of those.  then finally as roma put in a big offer, 110k per week and a 15 million bid.  so i took it in a second and that's where i am now.  i'm really struggling.  through like 11 games i've only managed 4 goals and i think i've only had a player rating over 7 like twice.  the team is struggling too, we've lost or tied like our last five games.  we just can't score.  last game i scored to put us up 1-0 in the '72 minute, then they tied it 1-1 in the '89.  so frustrating we dominated that game.

Posted · Report post

update on my career mode.  i was still with chelsea and dominating preseason, but for whatever they were intent on selling me.  i guess they still didn't think they were gonna play me too often.  i was somewhat frustrated but oh well.  i got all kinds of transfer offers from teams like as monaco, rennes, psv, etc.  all offered me 90k per week.  i continued to turn down these offers, none really appealed to me and i thought i would just rather be a rotational player for chelsea than a starter for any of those.  then finally as roma put in a big offer, 110k per week and a 15 million bid.  so i took it in a second and that's where i am now.  i'm really struggling.  through like 11 games i've only managed 4 goals and i think i've only had a player rating over 7 like twice.  the team is struggling too, we've lost or tied like our last five games.  we just can't score.  last game i scored to put us up 1-0 in the '72 minute, then they tied it 1-1 in the '89.  so frustrating we dominated that game.

lol you're getting sold while i'm tying to request a Transfer or Loan so I can get out of Bundesliga 2 and getting rejected each time. I wanna move up damnit!

Also, my player broke an ankle and missed like 3 months. scored 2 goals in my return

Posted · Report post

lol you're getting sold while i'm tying to request a Transfer or Loan so I can get out of Bundesliga 2 and getting rejected each time. I wanna move up damnit!

Also, my player broke an ankle and missed like 3 months. scored 2 goals in my return

happened with me when i first tried to leave mls.  i constantly asked for a loan and eventually he gave in

Posted · Report post

happened with me when i first tried to leave mls. i constantly asked for a loan and eventually he gave in

Will try that strategy lol

My player is a box to box RM, but lately mid match I've been getting rotated to LM. My match ratings always seem to go up but I feel like I'm playing like a chicken with its head cut off b/c I've gotten so use to the right side