Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FIFA Career Mode Thread

31 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Yeah in the MLS I was playing with a second striker. It was me and Wondo up top and we dominated. For Roma it's just me up top with wings to the side of me. I've started playing a lot better, I played my best game ever against Parma. I had 3 goals and 2 assists

Posted · Report post

Having a hard time deciding on my EPL club for FIFA Manager mode in a few weeks. Have it down to Villa, Stoke, Sunderland, QPR or Hull I think. Obviously they're all similar in respect that they'll take several seasons worth of work to build as there will be a talent influx that needs to happen on a tighter budget. Is there another team I should consider?

Considering Tottenham a bit so I can run with Yedlin on occasion, but I'm worried their budget/players I could offload is going to make a rebuild too easy. 

Posted · Report post

Having a hard time deciding on my EPL club for FIFA Manager mode in a few weeks. Have it down to Villa, Stoke, Sunderland, QPR or Hull I think. Obviously they're all similar in respect that they'll take several seasons worth of work to build as there will be a talent influx that needs to happen on a tighter budget. Is there another team I should consider?

Considering Tottenham a bit so I can run with Yedlin on occasion, but I'm worried their budget/players I could offload is going to make a rebuild too easy. 

i'd go Sunderland and get Altidore back to a strong form. Plus, that would be a challenging enough club to make successful I would think

Posted · Report post

i'd go Sunderland and get Altidore back to a strong form. Plus, that would be a challenging enough club to make successful I would think

I like Sunderland a lot actually. They have a budget of $22.5m in FIFA 14 which isn't enough that I could rebuild the squad in a year or two. No matter what club I use my first acquisition is going to be Januzaj as he's one of my favorite players to use in FIFA 14.

Posted · Report post

Just accepted a transfer offer from Schalke. went from making $2,500 a week to $90,000 a week

really hoping i get to play a little more free. 1860 was playing a 4-4-2 but i've had much better success in the 4-2-3-1 the USMNT plays

Posted · Report post

I got 10͵000 on Seattle sounders and made 140͵000 on bayern Munich they got rid of every one good

Posted · Report post

damnit, my game froze on me last night, so my transfer to Schalke didn't save. Got 2 offers today. first from VfB Stuttgart for $60K which i rejected and i just accepted $90k from Leverkusen

fuck yes! been switched from RM to RW