Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FOX NFL preseason power ranking- 15th

36 posts in this topic

Posted

By far the most disrespected team in the league. Cam is gonna have a bomb shelter full of mental bullets by the time week 1 rolls around.

They weren't knocking Cam, tho. It's not all on Cam.

Posted

In my opinion the most significant departure was Jordan Gross. I love some SS but his numbers were decreasing and replacing him will not be as hard as people are saying. I think he was the face of the team to a lot of the media guys so they really believe we are off course without him. End of the day, all things being equal, the effectiveness of the OL will dictate the success of this football squad. The receivers are not intimidating but are just as capable and competent as 2013 and can make plays. The D seems to be as good or better than last years.

Ready for some football.

Sent from my iPad using CarolinaHuddle

All I know is Agent 89 got hurt and we looked like a team incapable of getting a first down, and that was with Gross.

Posted

I think it's a little shortsighted too, to not take into account Cotchery and Avant when considering our offense. I think the two of them will take some of the pressure off Kelvin to be the big gun weapon for Cam. If we can get anything close to the production from our receivers as we got last year, I think we'll be okay.

Honestly, I think part of Cam's friendship with KB is to get him into the mix quickly.  I said before, I think Cam is not going to let KB be a rookie.  Avant and Cotchery are perfect guys for this team.  Know how to run routes and get open.  And when open they won't drop the ball.  Not one outlet has made a statement about the hands that these two have.  That is as important as any for this team.  Tackle position is gonna be tough but I believe we will make ends meet in the O-Line.

Posted

Jesus be an effective two tight end set.

Posted

All I know is Agent 89 got hurt and we looked like a team incapable of getting a first down, and that was with Gross.

I think that says alot about both our starting guards hurt, our #2,3,4 wide receiver (ginn was good but nothing spectacular, lafell crapped the bed when given #1 duties) Stewart being hurt. I wouldnt be surprised if our offense improves this year.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

A good defense is more important then a good offense, but the offense has to score points to win games.

Posted

Everyone & their mother acts like we had 2005 Triple Crown Smitty, Moose-Lite LaFell, & top 10 pick, elite burner Ginn.

All due respect to Smitty, but those guys are bums.

Posted

All of those who sleep on us must pay!

Posted

So that game winning drive with Smitty out? Just luck I suppose.

We may not have the best WR group in the league. But we are better than last year. Even if KB plays like a rookie we are better.

Teams get by with young players at LT. It doesn't automatically spell disaster. We get a healthy Stewy back as well. This Offense has a chance to be pretty damm good. But...I don't expect you to believe it. So, nevermind.

Posted

Came to say 15 seems about right then I saw Redskins are at 14.......

50_cent_does_not_approve.gif

Posted

We lost players, Redskins gained players in the off season. And they addressed their OL situation. That was a team a year removed from the playoffs from their hiatus. We were in a hiatus too before we made the playoffs last year. It's reasonable.

You have completely ignored their D.

Sent from my iPhone

Posted

Lol at the Rams being better than us..