Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hell F to the Yes.

25 posts in this topic

Posted

Flat bills just don't look right on me. :(

Posted

I got the the black hornets shirt with the new logo on it back in March when they first got them at Champs

Sent from my SM-G900T using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

Nice! I like the one on the far right the most. I have one just like that with the old logo though.

And yeah all the hat companies jumped on the new hornets stuff pretty quickly. It's awesome.

This is gonna be the next one.

http://www.lids.com/NBA/Charlotte-Hornets/20625380

Nice!

Yeah, that one on the far right has the old logo on the side of it. Also, both of the new era ones in the back have the logo on the back embroidery where the league logo usually is.

Posted

i bought the draft hat. it's good poo

Posted

I hate flat bills. Seems like a lot of sports hats are that way though.

Posted

do you mean hats for rednecks or old people? Most common white people where the same hats as the common black, asian, and latin people. I saw some nice cowboy and hunting hats at the local Wal-Mart that might interest you.

Obvious joke taken seriously. That's the huddle for you.

Posted

Hornets_Hat.jpg

Picked this hat up yesterday; I needed something with one of the new logos on it.  While it's a good problem to have, the team store was out of medium and large sized shirts for many of the designs I was looking to buy.  I talked with the guy who has been working there for the last 5 years and he said that they've been at least 10 times busier and continue to lag their supply of inventory behind the incredibly strong demand.

5 people like this

Posted

Hornets_Hat.jpg

Picked this hat up yesterday; I needed something with one of the new logos on it. While it's a good problem to have, the team store was out of medium and large sized shirts for many of the designs I was looking to buy. I talked with the guy who has been working there for the last 5 years and he said that they've been at least 10 times busier and continue to lag their supply of inventory behind the incredibly strong demand.

That's a beautiful one. I'm liking the distressed t in the back too. I need to find a similar style. The new adidas shirts are a little too clean for me. I prefer that look on logo shirts.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Posted

Sorry but you Jane bad taste

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I didn't buy any of those.. they are so ugly they are oogly.. but the first 2 are the baseball style caps i wear

the last one is just hideous, lol

Posted

Hornets_Hat.jpg

Picked this hat up yesterday; I needed something with one of the new logos on it. While it's a good problem to have, the team store was out of medium and large sized shirts for many of the designs I was looking to buy. I talked with the guy who has been working there for the last 5 years and he said that they've been at least 10 times busier and continue to lag their supply of inventory behind the incredibly strong demand.

Is that new era?

Posted

I like this cutout very much so.

2744.png

Posted

Is that new era?

Yes sir, good eye.  That's the new era logo that's cut off on the right of the pic.  The back is a snapback and says "HORNETS" in teal.

1 person likes this