Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mojo

Hell F to the Yes.

25 posts in this topic

Sorry but you Jane bad taste

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I didn't buy any of those.. they are so ugly they are oogly.. but the first 2 are the baseball style caps i wear

the last one is just hideous, lol

Hornets_Hat.jpg

Picked this hat up yesterday; I needed something with one of the new logos on it. While it's a good problem to have, the team store was out of medium and large sized shirts for many of the designs I was looking to buy. I talked with the guy who has been working there for the last 5 years and he said that they've been at least 10 times busier and continue to lag their supply of inventory behind the incredibly strong demand.

Is that new era?

Is that new era?

Yes sir, good eye.  That's the new era logo that's cut off on the right of the pic.  The back is a snapback and says "HORNETS" in teal.

1 person likes this

Hornets_Hat.jpg

Picked this hat up yesterday; I needed something with one of the new logos on it.  While it's a good problem to have, the team store was out of medium and large sized shirts for many of the designs I was looking to buy.  I talked with the guy who has been working there for the last 5 years and he said that they've been at least 10 times busier and continue to lag their supply of inventory behind the incredibly strong demand.

The grey shirt I got for my birthday has that particular logo on it.  Love it.