i bought the draft hat. it's good poo

#17 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,041 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 01:39 PM

I hate flat bills. Seems like a lot of sports hats are that way though.

#18 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 19,041 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 01:40 PM

do you mean hats for rednecks or old people? Most common white people where the same hats as the common black, asian, and latin people. I saw some nice cowboy and hunting hats at the local Wal-Mart that might interest you.

Obvious joke taken seriously. That's the huddle for you.

#19 FourthWard

FourthWard

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 227 posts
  • LocationEl Wardo Quatro

Posted 20 July 2014 - 01:57 PM

Hornets_Hat.jpg

Picked this hat up yesterday; I needed something with one of the new logos on it.  While it's a good problem to have, the team store was out of medium and large sized shirts for many of the designs I was looking to buy.  I talked with the guy who has been working there for the last 5 years and he said that they've been at least 10 times busier and continue to lag their supply of inventory behind the incredibly strong demand.

#20 Mojo

Mojo

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts
  • LocationPasadena, CA

Posted 20 July 2014 - 03:46 PM

Hornets_Hat.jpg

Picked this hat up yesterday; I needed something with one of the new logos on it. While it's a good problem to have, the team store was out of medium and large sized shirts for many of the designs I was looking to buy. I talked with the guy who has been working there for the last 5 years and he said that they've been at least 10 times busier and continue to lag their supply of inventory behind the incredibly strong demand.

That's a beautiful one. I'm liking the distressed t in the back too. I need to find a similar style. The new adidas shirts are a little too clean for me. I prefer that look on logo shirts.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

#21 bLACKpANTHER

bLACKpANTHER

º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º

• HUDDLER
  • 2,973 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 08:28 AM

Sorry but you Jane bad taste

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I didn't buy any of those.. they are so ugly they are oogly.. but the first 2 are the baseball style caps i wear

the last one is just hideous, lol

#22 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 15,401 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 09:01 AM

Hornets_Hat.jpg

Picked this hat up yesterday; I needed something with one of the new logos on it. While it's a good problem to have, the team store was out of medium and large sized shirts for many of the designs I was looking to buy. I talked with the guy who has been working there for the last 5 years and he said that they've been at least 10 times busier and continue to lag their supply of inventory behind the incredibly strong demand.

Is that new era?

#23 SuperJTheGreat

SuperJTheGreat

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,993 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 02:51 PM

I like this cutout very much so.

2744.png

#24 FourthWard

FourthWard

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 227 posts
  • LocationEl Wardo Quatro

Posted 21 July 2014 - 04:30 PM

Is that new era?

Yes sir, good eye.  That's the new era logo that's cut off on the right of the pic.  The back is a snapback and says "HORNETS" in teal.

#25 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

the illustrious potentate

• HUDDLER
  • 4,421 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 21 July 2014 - 09:27 PM

Hornets_Hat.jpg

Picked this hat up yesterday; I needed something with one of the new logos on it.  While it's a good problem to have, the team store was out of medium and large sized shirts for many of the designs I was looking to buy.  I talked with the guy who has been working there for the last 5 years and he said that they've been at least 10 times busier and continue to lag their supply of inventory behind the incredibly strong demand.

The grey shirt I got for my birthday has that particular logo on it.  Love it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users