• LocationPleiades

Posted 20 July 2014 - 01:55 PM

#2 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,254 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 02:29 PM

Mmmnnn, bad video.  Sorry Venom.  This conflict was going on for thousand of years.  It was originally Jewish people land and they got kicked out so now Jews trying to reclaim what was once theirs.  Palestinians and Jews hate each other.... They hated each other for centuries.  They were not able to live together for thousands of years and I don't think anything is going to change that...

In college I had friends from Israel and Palestine, some of the nicest people I came across.  It's fuging sucks this happening but this been going on for thousands of years.  Looking back only 70 years is biased.

#3 ecu88

ecu88

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,739 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 02:39 PM

Cain and Abel

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#4 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,905 posts
  • LocationWherever I May Roam

Posted 20 July 2014 - 03:32 PM

What did you expect to happen with Gaza and Hamas? Seriously, what do the Hamas sympathizers think?

I heard it put very simply the other day- Israel cannot afford to lose a war, battle or skirmish. To do so is the end of their culture.

#5 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,270 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 03:42 PM

What did you expect to happen with Gaza and Hamas? Seriously, what do the Hamas sympathizers think?

I heard it put very simply the other day- Israel cannot afford to lose a war, battle or skirmish. To do so is the end of their culture.

that israel is an apartheid state that breeds violent resistance through its settlements and indiscriminate murder of palestinian children

#6 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

• HUDDLER
  • 6,905 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 03:51 PM

that israel is an apartheid state that breeds violent resistance through its settlements and indiscriminate murder of palestinian children

...when said women and children are used as "security' for rocket launching fools...

...when said women, children and men alike are all used to help dig tunnels into Israel for the sole purpose of conducting terrorist operations...

As they say- Israel uses a missile system to defend its people, Hamas uses its people to defend its missile system.

Edited by Anybodyhome, 20 July 2014 - 03:54 PM.

#7 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 11,275 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 03:54 PM

Cain and Abel

More like Isaac and Ishmael

#8 ecu88

ecu88

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,739 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 03:56 PM

More like Isaac and Ishmael

Ah there we go, thanks I was trying to remember which was which. This heathen did not make it to church well the last 2 months, services about money turn me off.

#9 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,270 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 03:57 PM

...when said women and children are used as "security' for rocket launching fools...

gaza is 139 square miles with a population of nearly 2 million people. your line of argument is repeated often but rarely supported by the evidence. israel has a history of using collective punishment.

also were those kids who were just killed on the beach acting as "security" too?

#10 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

• HUDDLER
  • 6,905 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 04:00 PM

gaza is 139 square miles with a population of nearly 2 million people. your line of argument is repeated often but rarely supported by the evidence. israel has a history of using collective punishment.

also were those kids who were just killed on the beach acting as "security" too?

Israel did not have to give up Gaza to begin with...

...and I'm sorry, but if there is a person or people out there who's sole mission and purpose in life is to annihilate me... yes, I will kill them all.

#11 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,270 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 04:04 PM

Israel did not have to give up Gaza to begin with...

...and I'm sorry, but if there is a person or people out there who's sole mission and purpose in life is to annihilate me... yes, I will kill them all.

i'm sorry, are you speaking from the perspective of an israeli or a palestinian? it's hard to tell now

also, again, were those children who were murdered on the beach just terrorists in training?

#12 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,270 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 04:09 PM

"I'm sorry, but if there is a person or people out there who's sole mission and purpose in life is to annihilate me... yes, I will kill them all." - said the families of those children who were murdered on the beach wednesday

#13 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

• HUDDLER
  • 6,905 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 04:10 PM

i'm sorry, are you speaking from the perspective of an israeli or a palestinian? it's hard to tell now

also, again, were those children who were murdered on the beach just terrorists in training?

Right, the Israelis started all of this... keep on believin'

Last time I checked, Hamas began lobbing rockets into Israel after Israel retaliated for the kidnap and murder of 3 teens a couple weeks ago... or have you conveniently forgotten about that?

Oh, and those darned tunnels? Just exactly what are those intended for?

#14 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 21,404 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 20 July 2014 - 04:11 PM

"I'm sorry, but if there is a person or people out there who's sole mission and purpose in life is to annihilate me... yes, I will kill them all." - said the families of those children who were murdered on the beach wednesday

I think one is collateral damage because of the others singular purpose no?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#15 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

• HUDDLER
  • 6,905 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 04:12 PM

....as well as the families of the three teens kidnapped and murdered a few weeks back. How convenient you forget about them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com