Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A little perspective on the Israeli/Palestinian Conflict

353 posts in this topic

Posted

Posted

Mmmnnn, bad video.  Sorry Venom.  This conflict was going on for thousand of years.  It was originally Jewish people land and they got kicked out so now Jews trying to reclaim what was once theirs.  Palestinians and Jews hate each other.... They hated each other for centuries.  They were not able to live together for thousands of years and I don't think anything is going to change that...

In college I had friends from Israel and Palestine, some of the nicest people I came across.  It's fuging sucks this happening but this been going on for thousands of years.  Looking back only 70 years is biased.

2 people like this

Posted

Cain and Abel

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

1 person likes this

Posted

What did you expect to happen with Gaza and Hamas? Seriously, what do the Hamas sympathizers think?

I heard it put very simply the other day- Israel cannot afford to lose a war, battle or skirmish. To do so is the end of their culture.

1 person likes this

Posted

What did you expect to happen with Gaza and Hamas? Seriously, what do the Hamas sympathizers think?

I heard it put very simply the other day- Israel cannot afford to lose a war, battle or skirmish. To do so is the end of their culture.

that israel is an apartheid state that breeds violent resistance through its settlements and indiscriminate murder of palestinian children

2 people like this

Posted

that israel is an apartheid state that breeds violent resistance through its settlements and indiscriminate murder of palestinian children

...when said women and children are used as "security' for rocket launching fools...

...when said women, children and men alike are all used to help dig tunnels into Israel for the sole purpose of conducting terrorist operations...

As they say- Israel uses a missile system to defend its people, Hamas uses its people to defend its missile system.

4 people like this

Posted

Cain and Abel

More like Isaac and Ishmael

4 people like this

Posted

More like Isaac and Ishmael

Ah there we go, thanks I was trying to remember which was which. This heathen did not make it to church well the last 2 months, services about money turn me off.

1 person likes this

Posted

...when said women and children are used as "security' for rocket launching fools...

gaza is 139 square miles with a population of nearly 2 million people. your line of argument is repeated often but rarely supported by the evidence. israel has a history of using collective punishment.

also were those kids who were just killed on the beach acting as "security" too?

2 people like this

Posted

gaza is 139 square miles with a population of nearly 2 million people. your line of argument is repeated often but rarely supported by the evidence. israel has a history of using collective punishment.

also were those kids who were just killed on the beach acting as "security" too?

Israel did not have to give up Gaza to begin with...

...and I'm sorry, but if there is a person or people out there who's sole mission and purpose in life is to annihilate me... yes, I will kill them all.

1 person likes this

Posted

Israel did not have to give up Gaza to begin with...

...and I'm sorry, but if there is a person or people out there who's sole mission and purpose in life is to annihilate me... yes, I will kill them all.

i'm sorry, are you speaking from the perspective of an israeli or a palestinian? it's hard to tell now

also, again, were those children who were murdered on the beach just terrorists in training?

Posted

"I'm sorry, but if there is a person or people out there who's sole mission and purpose in life is to annihilate me... yes, I will kill them all." - said the families of those children who were murdered on the beach wednesday