Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dorian Gray

Shawn Marion to Charlotte?

59 posts in this topic

The matrix is old, but for depth why not.

The matrix is old, but for depth why not.

Because his jump shot is atrocious. I'd rather look at a woman with a full mustache (yuck) than watch him shoot it. 

Unless we trade someone the rotation is completely full- you cant play 12 guys every night.  Think he would rather go to Houston where he would play big minutes cause they have no bench

As long as he plays behind MKG

Let Mark Price work his magic.  MKG gonna be a changed man this year.  One year after the time this kid can legally drink...he will be ballin' on both D and Offense.

I beelieve.

I still think that there's a high chance of Marion coming to Charlotte. If you look at it right now, SF is a big need on the team. MKG is still a project offensively and Taylor is coming off an injury.

Cho said at Marvin's press conference that we're almost, but not done yet in adding more pieces. And, Clifford said that he sees Marvin as a PF even though he can play both the 3/4. That leaves room to add another SF.

CDR is a better fit, better price than Marion, IMO..

1 person likes this

You'd really take CDR over a proven vet like Marion?  He still averaged 10.5pts 6.5  boards last year.  Having someone like that for when MKG gets in foul trouble would be nice.  Taylor can't even run so that's an issue. 

1 person likes this