Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fan fest details

25 posts in this topic

Posted

Does he smell like Cheeseburgers?. . oh plz tell me he smells like cheeseburgers.

No, like stinky cheese

1 person likes this

Posted

No, like stinky cheese

My impression of Dex is that he smells like beer & bbq. The kind of guy that everyone always likes having around.

Posted

will the panther players (not fugging sir pur) perform any football related activity?????

Posted

will the panther players (not fugging sir pur) perform any football related activity?????

Did you read the OP?

1 person likes this

Posted

Did you read the OP?

yes i did... and if i recall in one of your earlier posts you questioned if the players would actually run drills...if i'm not mistaken you thought they would not.

Posted

The Voltage Brothers? I'm shocked.

1 person likes this

Posted

I too have no idea who the Voltage Brothers are. But, it's Panthers Fan Fest. So if there are Panthers players and activity there. It won't truly matter. :) hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Posted

The Carolina Panthers conduct their first preseason practice at newly renovated Bank of America Stadium to kick off the franchise's 20th season at Fan Fest, presented by Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina, July 25. Admission is free and all fans will receive a 2014 team roster photo card with a 2014 schedule. Gates open at 5 p.m. with performances by the TopCats, PurrCussion and Black & Blue Crew. Practice begins at 6:30 p.m., and there will be a Q&A with Panthers personnel on the field. The night will be capped with a performance by the Voltage Brothers and fireworks show at 9 p.m.

Sent from my SM-N900P using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

How will they handle the seating. Is it first come first serve or do they give you a seat location when you go in?

Posted

How will they handle the seating. Is it first come first serve or do they give you a seat location when you go in?

In years past, they let you sit anywhere in the lower bowl. I don't see that changing.

Posted

The Voltage Brothers? I'm shocked.

Watt do you mean?

1 person likes this

Posted

yes i did... and if i recall in one of your earlier posts you questioned if the players would actually run drills...if i'm not mistaken you thought they would not.

I always said there would be a practice. Other media types said there would not be.

Posted

Wish I didn't live 3 hours away and have to work.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app