Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New jerseys availability date?

31 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Yeah, I was reading everyone talking about that UBR. I started to download it but it said I had to download 8 parts. Ain't nobody got time for that.

They aren't that bad.  The trick is to go to the download links, and look at mirrors and always choose "mega upload" as the place to download from, WAY quicker.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Boom!

"Jerseys go on sale to the general public on Thursday, August 28 at 11 a.m. Due to overwhelming demand, we strongly suggest you purchase or preorder your jersey now to ensure your first choice of jersey style, color and player.

Replica jerseys will be in stock and ready for purchase during the presale, while Swingman and Authentic jerseys will be available for preorder in store only."

Posted · Report post

So you can't get an Authentic on the spot tomorrow at the store only pre order...damn

Posted · Report post

I am hoping that they will also start selling the shorts in the fall because I would buy pairs in all three colors today if they were available.  

That's my plan. I'm not big on buying basketball jerseys like I am with football, I usually just buy the shorts.

Posted · Report post

I want a Stephenson shirt
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I want a Stephenson shirt

My wife came home with one for me today. I love that woman!

Posted · Report post

I want a flippin' hat in my size, then I will worry about my jersey.  I wear 7 7/8 and I can find every damn size but this one.  I can even find 8, but no 7 7/8.  I know it is not a big seller but I should be able to find one somewhere...right?