#16 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,313 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 25 July 2014 - 10:36 AM

My vote still goes to the purple Unis. The teal is a little too bright for me. Was hoping it was closer to the old teal.

#17 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • 4,931 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 25 July 2014 - 11:17 AM

I just downloaded the jerseys and court. Which roster did you go with? Lol I thought the same thing when I saw that pic.

Probably easiest to search on facebook for community called "Ultimate Base Roster -  NBA" I think and join it (also to check updates).  Links to the downloads are on that group site.

I'll try to get you guys a Lance screen cap this weekend lol.

#18 AppStatePanther

AppStatePanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,698 posts
  • LocationMint Hill

Posted 25 July 2014 - 03:58 PM

Yeah, I was reading everyone talking about that UBR. I started to download it but it said I had to download 8 parts. Ain't nobody got time for that.

#19 Rise of The Hive

Rise of The Hive

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,696 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 10:54 PM

Can't wait to get that #1 Lance jersey!

#20 GoCarolina8990

GoCarolina8990

All Day

• HUDDLER
  • 2,623 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 06:58 PM

Need a #1 Purple ASAP

#21 Rise of The Hive

Rise of The Hive

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,696 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 10:49 PM

The jersey shirts are pretty sick.

#22 ckad79

ckad79

Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 790 posts
  • LocationRichmond, VA

Posted 29 July 2014 - 09:30 AM

I'll believe it when I see it.  We have the worst excuse for a team store I've ever seen.  Nothing is stocked.  Look at Hornetsfanshop.com... it's pathetic.

I understand we just went through a re-branding, but it's as if they weren't the least bit prepared.

You are right. I've been trying to buy apparel but either nothing is in my size or the selection sucks.

I do agree with @carolina-chuck that being a new team, they are sort of struggling to get inventory in.

#23 backINblack28

backINblack28

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 07:35 AM

The actual team store in the arena has a lot of good stuff..much, much more than the online store shows.  Hopefully they will get the online inventory updated soon.  Jerseys will arrive mid-September.  If you can't make it down to the team store, and aren't satisfied with their online posting, here is a link to the Hornets page on Lids website, they have a good bit of nice new stuff as well as some of the old throwback stuff.

http://www.lids.com/...arlotte-Hornets

#24 FourthWard

FourthWard

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts
  • LocationEl Wardo Quatro

Posted 31 July 2014 - 05:29 PM

^ I went to the team store twice in the last two weeks and there were lots of new items the second time.  However, they are flying off the racks so quickly that they were out of large and medium sizes for many of the designs on both of my visits.  

I am hoping that they will also start selling the shorts in the fall because I would buy pairs in all three colors today if they were available.  

#25 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • 4,931 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 01 August 2014 - 11:13 AM

Yeah, I was reading everyone talking about that UBR. I started to download it but it said I had to download 8 parts. Ain't nobody got time for that.

They aren't that bad.  The trick is to go to the download links, and look at mirrors and always choose "mega upload" as the place to download from, WAY quicker.

#26 FourthWard

FourthWard

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts
  • LocationEl Wardo Quatro

Posted 26 August 2014 - 11:01 PM

Boom!

"Jerseys go on sale to the general public on Thursday, August 28 at 11 a.m. Due to overwhelming demand, we strongly suggest you purchase or preorder your jersey now to ensure your first choice of jersey style, color and player.

Replica jerseys will be in stock and ready for purchase during the presale, while Swingman and Authentic jerseys will be available for preorder in store only."

#27 GoCarolina8990

GoCarolina8990

All Day

• HUDDLER
  • 2,623 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 04:06 PM

So you can't get an Authentic on the spot tomorrow at the store only pre order...damn

#28 Hugor Hill

Hugor Hill

It's not easy being drunk all the time

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,166 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 04:43 PM

I am hoping that they will also start selling the shorts in the fall because I would buy pairs in all three colors today if they were available.  

That's my plan. I'm not big on buying basketball jerseys like I am with football, I usually just buy the shorts.

#29 camycamcan

camycamcan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 11:31 AM

I want a Stephenson shirt

#30 Wolfcop

Wolfcop

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 410 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 11:08 PM

I want a Stephenson shirt

My wife came home with one for me today. I love that woman!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users