Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panther Pr0n - A look from inside the upgraded house

37 posts in this topic

Posted

I love our stadium!

For the most part I hate the new stadiums being built. They are either indoors or have weird, useless designs & layouts. Look at Pittsburgh, San Francisco, etc. Large chunks of seating missing because of strange architectural designs. Is like they're trying too hard to make something that's unique. Just wrap seats around a field and quit trying to be cute.

BOA has that classic football stadium design. Now it also has all of the amenities & technological advances of the new stadiums.

Also, LoL @ SewerDome

Look weird, eh?    The upcoming Falcons stadium comes to mind.      The inside looks like it may be pretty cool,..  the anus shaped outside though, just looks rough. 

inside-falcons-stadium.jpg

Posted

Escalators_348e46_287441.jpg

How long until this happens?

2 people like this

Posted

"I like an escalator because an escalator can never break, it can only become stairs. There would never be an escalator temporarily out of order sign, only an escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience."

-Mitch Hedberg.

4 people like this

Posted

Escalators are great man.

"An escalator can never break: it can only become stairs. You should never see an Escalator Temporarily Out Of Order sign, just Escalator Temporarily Stairs. Sorry for the convenience."

You better give credit to who said it.

2 people like this

Posted

You better give credit to who said it.

Hah I shouldn't have to. If you don't know who said that, your life is a failure. 

3 people like this

Posted

Look weird, eh? The upcoming Falcons stadium comes to mind. The inside looks like it may be pretty cool,.. the anus shaped outside though, just looks rough.

It's like a puckered asshole. The Preparation H Dome. Proctology Field at Cottonelle Wet Wipes Stadium.

It's like the last view a turd sees before dropping into the toilet.

4 people like this

Posted

Look weird, eh?    The upcoming Falcons stadium comes to mind.      The inside looks like it may be pretty cool,..  the anus shaped outside though, just looks rough. 

this looks terrible.  You can't even see the video screens from this angle.

Posted

post-13926-140606829115_thumb.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

2 people like this

Posted

It's like a puckered asshole. The Preparation H Dome. Proctology Field at Cottonelle Wet Wipes Stadium.

It's like the last view a turd sees before dropping into the toilet.

Which is fitting given what will be on that field and the city that stadium is in.

2 people like this

Posted

I'll be willing to bet that Madden doesn't upgrade the depiction of BOA until next or the following year.

2 people like this

Posted

is this the thread for the greg hardy noodz?

1 person likes this

Posted

Isn't the new Falclown Stadium supposed to superimpose video on the interior roof where anyone can see it, or some bullshit like that?

Here's a question about B of A and the new sound system.....what will be the over/under on number of games before the assholes in the club level start bitching about how loud it is as it is interfering with their important discourse of the wine list at any given country club or how wonderful their extra house at whatever fuging three letter abbreviated beach town (with sticker on back of auto) is.........I say the ripple will start by the second half of the KC preseason game.

3 people like this