Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Greg Olsen on Mac Attack @ 7:30

14 posts in this topic

Posted

Let's hope he's still kind of salty. I like salty Panthers...

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

1 person likes this

Posted

No update for those of us outside of MacAttack's delivery area? 

Posted

Sorry. I was at work already and couldn't listen. I was hoping for one as well.

Posted

Here's hoping he gets asked about that tweet and goes off on the media.

Posted

I tuned in late, but I can tell you that he enjoys going to run hills with his sons at Charlotte Christian.  Hopefully, someone else has something better.

Posted

I like my pretzels salty.

Sent from my iPad using CarolinaHuddle

Posted

Cotchery started 6 games last year and still produced a 10 TD season. 89 had double digit TDs once in his career.

It is a tad understated that we do have some vets that can play. No I am not saying Cotchery is as good as 89 but he isn't Armanti Edwards either

3 people like this

Posted

KB is a beast but he's still a rookie and will have to adjust like all receivers have. Apparently KB was out running routes the other day with no one throwing him the ball....he was by himself just running routes. Which is amazing if it's true.

B-But...his work ethic!! And he skipped an interview!!

1 person likes this

Posted

KB is a beast but he's still a rookie and will have to adjust like all receivers have. Apparently KB was out running routes the other day with no one throwing him the ball....he was by himself just running routes. Which is amazing if it's true.

one of my favorite NFL war stories was from a Cowboy, so brace yourself..

Darren Woodsen forgot something after practice one day and had to drive back to the practice field opened his locker and grabbed whatever he forgot. there was a big glass window looking out over the practice field from inside the building- he saw a single player out on the field running by himself. he walked up to the window and saw it was Michael Irvin running wind sprints. Woodsen sat there at the window and watch Irvin run for a long time- stop and puke his guts out- then went back to running for another good while.

There are some players that check in and check out and do the necessary stuff to get by. Then there are the Stars who do whatever it takes. Sounds to me like KB is making sure he isn't in the 1st category

3 people like this

Posted

Cotchery started 6 games last year and still produced a 10 TD season. 89 had double digit TDs once in his career.

It is a tad understated that we do have some vets that can play. No I am not saying Cotchery is as good as 89 but he isn't Armanti Edwards either

2014 Cotchery is probably better than 2014 Smith. Obviously just comparing the two it's no contest, but right now and going forward I'd take JC, & 89 is my favorite athlete ever.

Posted

one of my favorite NFL war stories was from a Cowboy, so brace yourself..

Darren Woodsen forgot something after practice one day and had to drive back to the practice field opened his locker and grabbed whatever he forgot. there was a big glass window looking out over the practice field from inside the building- he saw a single player out on the field running by himself. he walked up to the window and saw it was Michael Irvin running wind sprints. Woodsen sat there at the window and watch Irvin run for a long time- stop and puke his guts out- then went back to running for another good while.

There are some players that check in and check out and do the necessary stuff to get by. Then there are the Stars who do whatever it takes. Sounds to me like KB is making sure he isn't in the 1st category

To be fair, Irvin was probably wired out of his mind on blow.

5 people like this