Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

USA Today: Five reasons to believe in the Carolina Panthers

129 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

5. The wisdom gained last season: In 2013, the Panthers started terribly before getting their act together and winning the NFC South. They don’t have to go through the struggle again. They are an older and wiser team that understands how to get through the rigors of an NFL season.

http://q.usatoday.com/2014/07/23/five-reasons-to-believe-in-the-carolina-panthers/

3. Luke Kuechly’s awesomeness

'Nuff said.  :lk:

6 people like this

Posted · Report post

I really hate the faith put in Ron Rivera. People think he changed his philosophy or something which frankly isn't true. Someone just showed him some relative value chart of going for it on 4th, or going for TDs deep in opposing territories, etc. These things aren't daring or innovative; they're logical. 

And even if he's changed on 3-4 plays a game, he's still letting shula call the most horseshit offense in the NFL for the rest of them. 

I hope they implode this year and they bring in Gus Malzahn. 

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Once a team learns how to win, it's hard to beat them.  We learned.

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

The Panthers regressed offensively pretty much across the board in 2013 but i guess media narratives are more convincing than you know stats and things like that

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Once a team learns how to win, it's hard to beat them. We learned.

Fire up the I'm Coming Home song?

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

The Panthers regressed offensively pretty much across the board in 2013 but i guess media narratives are more convincing than you know stats and things like that

I bet you're a lot of fun. We're all here getting excited for a new season and you just want to rain on everyone's parade. Lighten up Francis.

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

12-4 trumps all statboy.

what does getting stomped at home in the playoffs do?

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

edit 

Posted · Report post

I really hate the faith put in Ron Rivera. People think he changed his philosophy or something which frankly isn't true. Someone just showed him some relative value chart of going for it on 4th, or going for TDs deep in opposing territories, etc. These things aren't daring or innovative; they're logical.

And even if he's changed on 3-4 plays a game, he's still letting shula call the most horseshit offense in the NFL for the rest of them.

I hope they implode this year and they bring in Gus Malzahn.

F*ck you.
6 people like this