Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Your GFs favorite huddler

Sydney rice retires after 7 years

35 posts in this topic

They also have Baldwin, Kearse, and drafted Paul Richardson. Still likely better than ours although another predictable injury to Percy and/or Benjamin living up to his full potential from day one and that

Ok Baldwin is solid but I'm not too big on kearse and Paul Richardson is still a rookie, there's still a drop off

Was he fortunate to have Favre or unfortunate to have those other QBs? I don't know that he was ever healthy with Seattle.

as a Gamecock fan this saddens me I'm a huge Rice fan and was hoping for a good season from him..

well we still have Clowney and several others to pull for

GO COCKS!!!

Agreed. Go Alshon lol and Lattimore

1 person likes this

Yea mort was saying staying in good health was more important than football to him, and apparently he's opening a few restaurants! I think we as fans take for granted just how taxing this game we all love can be on players!

Hope he enjoyed having money in his pockets.

1 person likes this

1 person likes this

• Topics

• Could be. Hope to be.  I see the big time potential in both. In my opinion-The biggest obstical I see (not only with them but in many young players) is their self confidence. Taking it from "flashing" to "breaking out" or "to the next level" is an imaginary obstacle that stands in the way of a lot of players with potential. To get over the hump, it can take a play, a game or a season to get their mind right with the confidence that they can perform at another level.  KB and Funch have good coaching and all the skills necessary to be the guy, but in the end, they are human too. Most won't admit but the majority of people perform in a "fake it till you make it" environment so to speak.   Lack of confidence or conversely, proving to yourself you can do it, is not only important to the average Joe like you and I but to them as well.  Some guys get over the hump and exceed their own expectations enough to where it becomes standard practice. Others never quite get that bit of confidence or courage to take it one step above their self imposed ceiling.  Im optimistic so I think these two guys can break through. We will certainly have a good read on their direction this season.  PS- Did I use enough quotations?  
    • If your grammar has any indication of your intellect, you likely can't find North Carolina on a map.