#1 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,197 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:05 PM

Figured this deserves its own thread since I keep seeing it.

That most recent stats:

10481657_302278806600937_684966876562554

#2 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

Baptized In The Blood Of Saints

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,081 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:17 PM

Cam because reasons.

This message is brought to you by The Best Huddle App ever made.

#3 jackson113

jackson113

Poo talking mother fugging Jackson

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,527 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:26 PM

Its like copareing kale to cabbage....I mean apples to oranges..,,

#4 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• ALL-PRO
  • 13,341 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:38 PM

3 years from now, how many people would want Manning, Brady, Brees, Ryan, or anyone else for that matter?

Wilson and Luck are the only two current QBs I would put close to Cam as who would want to lead my team and build around.

#5 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,197 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:50 PM

Its like copareing kale to cabbage....I mean apples to oranges..,,

Is this a post from the same guy that called me a dumbass for making a typo with "on" in the other thread? #HuddleLogic

#6 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,197 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:54 PM

3 years from now, how many people would want Manning, Brady, Brees, Ryan, or anyone else for that matter?

Wilson and Luck are the only two current QBs I would put close to Cam as who would want to lead my team and build around.

Brees is 3 years younger than Manning, are you suggesting Brees will decline so bad by the time he reaches Mannings age, nobody will want him? I guess you can argue with how bad Manning is playing at that 3 year older mark, I guess it makes perfect sense. #HuddleLogic

#7 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,197 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:57 PM

Cam because reasons.

This message is brought to you by The Best Huddle App ever made.

You do realize that's Ryans numbers from the worst season the a falcons team has had since he arrived and a newtons numbers are from his teams best year since he arrived, yet Ryan still has most of the better passing stats.

#8 jackson113

jackson113

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,527 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 07:02 PM

Do you import your dog's peanut butter?

Edited by jackson113, 23 July 2014 - 07:03 PM.

#9 Pejorative Miscreant

Pejorative Miscreant

Cold Ass Honky

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,958 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 07:09 PM

You have a point.

Counterpoint : people look at Ryan and lean on his stats in his down year and say they were better than Newtons during a winning season.

Yet if you look at Cam's stats in the first two years they were better than any QB's first two seasons that has ever played the game. But at this you scoff and say the team did not win. I really don't wAnt to argue about this but it seems that folks ignore certain statistics. Stats are like lamp posts some folks use them for enlightenment and some folks (drunks and media mostly) use them to be propped upright.

#10 jackson113

jackson113

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,527 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 07:15 PM

Can is a duel threat....none of the others are.....apples to oranges....end thread.

#11 TNPanther

TNPanther

Jimmie Rustler

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,002 posts
  • LocationKnoxville, TN

Posted 23 July 2014 - 07:18 PM

Brees is 3 years younger than Manning, are you suggesting Brees will decline so bad by the time he reaches Mannings age, nobody will want him? I guess you can argue with how bad Manning is playing at that 3 year older mark, I guess it makes perfect sense. #HuddleLogic

Manning will probably go down as the GOAT. He has maybe half the arm he did 5 years ago but still plays lights out because of his second to none understanding of the game. Plus he is 6'5" 250 so he can absorb hits better.

Brees is not even 6 feet tall. The hits will catch up to him eventually. While he has great awareness, his is nowhere near that of Manning. You need to get out of your peanut butter and twinkie bubble and realize that your QB is 34, not 24.

#12 Pejorative Miscreant

Pejorative Miscreant

Cold Ass Honky

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,958 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 07:21 PM

Can had 45 rushing first downs. 40.5 percent of rushes resulted in first downs. Not a dual threat QB. An extremely effective dual threat QB. Moving the chains. Just in case someone didn't look past the passing yards

#13 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,197 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 23 July 2014 - 07:33 PM

Can had 45 rushing first downs. 40.5 percent of rushes resulted in first downs. Not a dual threat QB. An extremely effective dual threat QB. Moving the chains. Just in case someone didn't look past the passing yards

The dual threat is a double edged sword also, as he get closer and over 30, he will slow down like most and will have to rely on his passing which is not his greatest strength, whereas guys like Ryan and Brees will be able to be effective closer to 40 just like Manning has.

Edited by Big A, 23 July 2014 - 07:35 PM.

#14 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,197 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 23 July 2014 - 07:35 PM

Manning will probably go down as the GOAT. He has maybe half the arm he did 5 years ago but still plays lights out because of his second to none understanding of the game. Plus he is 6'5" 250 so he can absorb hits better.

Brees is not even 6 feet tall. The hits will catch up to him eventually. While he has great awareness, his is nowhere near that of Manning. You need to get out of your peanut butter and twinkie bubble and realize that your QB is 34, not 24.

Actually 35, but this is the same Brees that outplayed him in the Super Bowl and holds a large part of the leagues passing records.

#15 PandaPancake

PandaPancake

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,281 posts
  • LocationGreeley, Co

Posted 23 July 2014 - 07:40 PM

Great stats mean nothing if you can't win

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com