Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

htown704

New Panther Club in Atlanta

htown704    195

Hi all,

I am a die-hard Panther fan that just moved to Atlanta a year ago.  One thing I noticed was that there are a lot of Panther fans living in Atlanta but there aren't any Panther Bars.  My plan is to change that.  My buddy and I decided to create the Panthers GROWL Club with the intentions to get all Atlanta Panther fans together to watch the games.

If anyone is interested, please visit our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/PanthersGrowlClubATL.  I look forward to seeing fellow Panthers Fans this fall!!

*UPDATE* WE HAVE A BAR!!!! I am excited to announce that The Bucket Shop Cafe in Buckhead (across from Lenox Mall) has teamed up with the Panther GROWL Club to be the official Panthers Game Day bar! For those who don't know, The Bucket Shop Cafe is the official Auburn Tigers bar and are excited that they get to support Cam Newton for the 2014-15 season!

I really hope to see everyone there!

Thanks,

Harrison

post-16171-0-11517100-1406175032_thumb.p

htown704    195

I haven't yet.  But that is a great idea!  I will look into that as well!  My goal is to have a great group of people that like to hang out and watch the games together so I will take all the suggestions I can get!

CelibatePimp    2,874

I'm not on facebook but I would sure love to see me some panther games on TV. Can you put up what you decide on here. I'll like to check it out.

RoaringRiot    13,310

Awesome! This is how clubs like Denver and DC got started. There is a group already on Facebook from ATL, but from what I've been able to tell they're not too organized. They try to get people together for games but don't have one designated Panthers bar.

I'd be happy to help if you need it.

Sent from my iPhone

PandaPancake    8,680

none in mexico. -_-

So, are NFL fans in Mexico like the weird soccer fans of America?

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

KissMyConverse    1,076

Man I wish this would have been done last year. Been working in Atlanta area for about a year now.... and about to move to Sacramento.