Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

maybe some good news for Hardy

62 posts in this topic

Posted

Per J.Jones on twitter..."hearing rumors that Rice suspension will only be two games". If this is true then maybe Hardy slides through with only one or two games also....being that Rice beat his now wife to the ground and knocked her out and it appears hardy was fighting with a coked up crazy woman without much injury. If these rumors are true , then he catches a big break and if he stays out of trouble...may get another chance..get rid of the money shark agent and straighten up the act.

CONFIRMED: TWO GAMES FOR RICE

D.G. "appears the NFL will allow the entire process to play out before any action taken"...jury trial takes a while and we may have him all season

2 people like this

Posted

You really want to keep him after you add up everything he has had happen and what we know about him being a little off?

I love the player Hardy is. He is easy to root for on the football field. But let's not kid ourselves he may not be guilty of what he was convicted of but he isn't 100% innocent and its only a matter of time before there is something else.

2 people like this

Posted

One of the DE's are gonna be gone next year..and it may be him if Charles restructures....if not then a contract with conduct provisions would be the only way...if JR hasn't already sealed his fate that is.

Posted

We both agree there one of the two will be gone. But Big Money has shown he is the better DE (In my opinion) without the drama. Again as a player and "The Kraken" he is very easy to root for. I just think letting him walk and replacing him with Elay may be the best way to go about things.... and I think it's been G-spot's plan since the draft. 

1 person likes this

Posted

You really want to keep him after you add up everything he has had happen and what we know about him being a little off?

I love the player Hardy is. He is easy to root for on the football field. But let's not kid ourselves he may not be guilty of what he was convicted of but he isn't 100% innocent and its only a matter of time before there is something else.

All hail this man. The man which has never done anything wrong or been in the wrong place at the wrong time. You're a saint and my hero.

Sarcasm intended.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

7 people like this

Posted

If Rice only gets two then Hardy's should be less IMHO. I still want him against the Bucs in the opener as we all do, and honestly feel they should wait til after the JURY verdict is read to suspend (or not). Crosses fingers.

Posted

obviously we will probably never know what happened that night, but I'm a huge advocate against domestic violence. unless she had a gun pointed to his head, there is no reason to lay hands on your partner. 

then again we love Hardy's crazy passion on the field, might not be entirely his fault he can't flip the switch when he's off it

unless Hardy shows serious remorse or a serious attitude towards cleaning up his off field antics I'm fine with letting him go

Posted

Ray Rice and Hardy's assaults are apples and oranges. I think the commish should allow the justice system to work and punish hardy after a jury trial. If he does before then its either too much punishment or not enough depending on how it plays out. Also Rice should have been hit harder with the video evidence.

Posted

Lets hope he straightens his act and focuses on football because that tmz video of him showcasing his rap act, hell be going nowhere fast.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

Per J.Jones on twitter..."hearing rumors that Rice suspension will only be two games". If this is true then maybe Hardy slides through with only one or two games also....being that Rice beat his now wife to the ground and knocked her out and it appears hardy was fighting with a coked up crazy woman without much injury. If these rumors are true , then he catches a big break and if he stays out of trouble...may get another chance..get rid of the money shark agent and straighten up the act.

Except Rice AND his wife were arrested. Stop defending the man just because he's a panther, it's fuging disgusting. Have some damn morals, it's just a damn football team.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hardy is definitely psycho enough to use this crappy offseason as motivation for a record breaking year. We all agree he is a Peppers clone, but Peppers didn't have any screws loose. A genuinely pissed off Kraken is going to be interesting to see.

Posted

All hail this man. The man which has never done anything wrong or been in the wrong place at the wrong time. You're a saint and my hero.

Sarcasm intended.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Yes that is the correct view point on this situation. Super Star athlete so we should ignore red flags and sweep them under the rug of generalized statements of nobodies perfect...

Because well... blind fandom.