Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Justin Blackmon, not Josh Gordon, is now the dumbest player in the NFL

102 posts in this topic

Posted

It's like a contest between Blackmon and Gordon.

3 people like this

Posted

anything can be addictive really.

is weed as addictive as cigarettes or heroin? no way

but a person could be addicted to weed in the same way someone that needs to drink 12 diet cokes a day

I think I could stop drinking diet cokes if it would cost me millions per year. Apparently they can't stop smoking weed for that same reason.

Posted

I think I could stop beating my fiance if it would cost me millions per year.  Apparently they can't stop beating their fiances for the same reason.

Posted

I think I could stop beating my fiance if it would cost me millions per year.  Apparently they can't stop beating their fiances for the same reason.

I think I wouldn't even start being my fiance to begin with.

1 person likes this

Posted

I think I could stop beating my fiance if it would cost me millions per year. Apparently they can't stop beating their fiances for the same reason.

I actually doubt that you could stop

Posted

Of course weed is addictive.

Anything that alters you is addictive.

False. False. False.

Posted

Don't turn this into a weed debate guys. Anyone with a fugging brain knows the truth.

Posted

I think I could stop drinking diet cokes if it would cost me millions per year. Apparently they can't stop smoking weed for that same reason.

I assume by "they" you mean Gordon and Blackmon. In that case it's not just about weed.

They've had dui's as well. It's more about those guys being dumbasses.

Posted

I actually doubt that you could stop

you sleep with a night light don't you

Posted

Or when Dante Stallworth got drunk and ran someone over.  I don't think he faced any NFL suspension and just 30 days in jail right?

I don't think it should be penalized like this BUT if you know this is going to happen, don't you think you'd make an effort to not do it while you're making money.   Especially doing it in public, I mean, come on man.

Yea, Stallworth killed the guy while drunk driving and served less than 30 days in prison.  That was around the time Johnny Jolly got 6 years in prison and NFL suspension for Codeine possession with possible intent to sell.

All of the guys we are talking about have made/are making horribly stupid decisions but the legal penalties and the NFL suspensions seem extremely inconsistent and random. Well, actually the NFL is consistently showing that they will crucify you for drug possession/use but don't care what-so-ever about violence/assault.

Blackmon and Gordon are done. They can go hang out with Matt Jones and Jamarcus Russell.

Posted

10543526_756675934379097_427806344361139

4 people like this

Posted

I dont get that argument, I know countless alcoholics that turned to weed. They are about 1000 times safer to people now as such. They dont drink and drive anymore, they dont get into hostile fights anymore, and these are big guys that could do damage and are trained to do so. I cant tell you the number of inactive guys from the service smoke instead of drink nowadays.