Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Godfrey:I'm full go

35 posts in this topic

Posted

Per several on twitter (j.jones, S.Reed).., says, he is full go (can cut and back pedal...just needs confidence)...says he was told he is strictly nickel (sorry Cap)...and is ready to compete and make this team as a starter...first good news from camp.

1 person likes this

Posted

I think Godfrey will be a very good Nickle back and he will have better coverage and in a larger area than Capt. Also I doubt Capt is really worried because he is getting paid to get burnt in Minny.

7 people like this

Posted

Unlike most of this board, I have no hate for Godfrey and hopes he does well in the Nickel spot. I wanted to see what he could have done at FS last year but as we know he got hurt. I thought he would have done well with coach Wilks and our front 7, like every other "pos DB" that we thought we had going into last season.

(I thought we would be fine back there wile most everyone panicked going into training camp. ;) )

2 people like this

Posted

Hoping he's better at corner than he was  at safety.

2 people like this

Posted

Can he cover?

1 person likes this

Posted

Given that we're barely paying him now compared to his old contract, his transition is intriguing but I'm definitely not a fan of his.  

Godfrey v. Benwikere v. Norman v. Dockery should be a camp battle to keep an eye on assuming White & Cason are our 1 & 2.  

Posted

We're either going to find out that Godfrey has been playing out of position since 2008 or that he sucks regardless

1 person likes this

Posted

I think Bene will have that position by the end of training camp if we don't sign Florence.

Posted

Good luck to Charles, hell of a hit stick on him.

Posted

I am really pulling for the guy.

1 person likes this

Posted

So Godfrey explodes his Achilles and is a full go while stew just installed a new seat warmer on his stationary bike? Cool.

This message is brought to you by The Best Huddle App ever made.

2 people like this

Posted

Hoping he's better at corner than he was at safety.

that would make him a top flight corner.