Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Black

Cam Fully Cleared; Stewart Out 1-2 Weeks

The Huddler    11,034

I don't remember that

There was a stretch where chud kept calling these read option plays, and Dwill struggled with the style or whatever of the play coming out of shotgun or what not. Stew seemed a bit more comfortable and used to it, and generally got a little more yards. (Used to the read option in college)

Not saying Dwill isn't as good as Stew, but during that read option spell he was a bit better for those plays. What I'm trying to get at is a healthy Stew would be a benifit and boost the run game this year. All of our running backs have talent and have different styles. As a defense preparing for these different styles is just another thing to worry about

• Pie 2

sanjay_rajput    1,993

There was a stretch where chud kept calling these read option plays, and Dwill struggled with the style or whatever of the play coming out of shotgun or what not. Stew seemed a bit more comfortable and used to it, and generally got a little more yards. (Used to the read option in college)

Not saying Dwill isn't as good as Stew, but during that read option spell he was a bit better for those plays. What I'm trying to get at is a healthy Stew would be a benifit and boost the run game this year. All of our running backs have talent and have different styles. As a defense preparing for these different styles is just another thing to worry about

J-Stew is a better fit for the power scheme we try to run than D-will and Tolbert  due to his combination of speed and power. The hamstring injury seems to be minor and will only set him back 1-2 weeks but he will still participate in some activity. I'm hoping for a speedy recovery and a huge season with the help of Amini-Kalil-Turner. 

• Pie 1

The Huddler    11,034

J-Stew is a better fit for the power scheme we try to run than D-will and Tolbert due to his combination of speed and power. The hamstring injury seems to be minor and will only set him back 1-2 weeks but he will still participate in some activity. I'm hoping for a speedy recovery and a huge season with the help of Amini-Kalil-Turner.

Hell yeah man