Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

When is the schedule released?

34 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I made the case for Cleveland in another thread. There are storylines there:
First ever hornets game was against the Cavs in 1988
LeBron vs Lance revisited.

Posted · Report post

I made the case for Cleveland in another thread. There are storylines there:
First ever hornets game was against the Cavs in 1988
LeBron vs Lance revisited.

You have to figure ESPN/Turner already has Cleveland locked in for opening night at home. And probably against a contender like Chicago.

Champs always play at home to get their rings and raise the banner so that takes out the Spurs.

The past two seasons we have opened with Milwaukee and Indiana, so my best guess would be another small market. New Orleans would be awesome, but with Davis they might have too much of a storyline.

Posted · Report post

Can I buy tickets for home opener even though date and opponent haven't been announced yet, or do I have to with for schedule to be released?

Posted · Report post

I highly doubt the league cares enough about us, even with the name change, to hand pick an opponent for our first game.  It will probably just be a random team, but you never know.

Posted · Report post

Can I buy tickets for home opener even though date and opponent haven't been announced yet, or do I have to with for schedule to be released?

Guy I talked to in the ticket office said that no single game tickets will go on sale until several weeks after the schedule is released. They will push season tickets first, then packages, then they release single games. Not sure of the exact time frame. After the schedule is released I will call back up there to find out the exact date that single game tix go on sale. 

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Thanks. I am going to be at opening night if I have to mug someone
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Thanks for the info, I hope they hurry up so I can plan my trip =)

Sent from my XT1049 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I'm trying to plan the same sort of trip myself.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Opening night needs to be on a Saturday night.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Teeray, I think we should just suck it up and buy season tickets for the guarantee. I swear I'm on the fence right now.

Posted · Report post

Teeray, I think we should just suck it up and buy season tickets for the guarantee. I swear I'm on the fence right now.

I bought them last year and it was mostly because I wanted them for this season and because there is a 0% chance I was going to miss that first game.

Sent from my iPhone

Posted · Report post

I am in Raleigh so I can't make that many games, although I am buying Panthers PSLs after this season from a relative.

Posted · Report post

T, I am near Raleigh, too. Is there anywhere Hornets fans gather to watch games around here?

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments