Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bwood's Third Annual Huddle Free league (NFL.com)

47 posts in this topic

Posted

Ah poo I did miss the draft and it auto picked my team. The draft that popped up was for a totally different team...and random leauge. Lmao fml

Posted

God I want to kick myself in the ass. Tomorrow I'll show my auto picked team..compared to the team I picked in the other draft..that I thought was this one. I'm not used to nfl.com fantasy..had used ESPN for years

Posted

My team is going to win easily don't trip.

Posted

I did OK, except for the Sammy Watkins screwup. Who the hell is Deandre Hopkins? Ended up with 2 WR from the Texans.

Posted

I did OK, except for the Sammy Watkins screwup. Who the hell is Deandre Hopkins? Ended up with 2 WR from the Texans.

which team are you? I thought you bailed?

Posted

South Park Cows I picked Sammy Watkins, but it gave me some guy named Hopkins.

South Park Cows converted a good draft slot into a respectable performance. They went after ball carriers early, using three of their first five selections on running backs. In conjunction with that drafting strategy, South Park Cows ended up with the most prolific foursome of running backs in the league.

• A fantasy traditionalist, South Park Cows opted for running backs with their first two selections (Marshawn Lynch and Zac Stacy).
  • In the 7th round, caution was thrown to the wind, as DeAndre Hopkins was selected at pick number 89 versus an ADP of 124.9 across all NFL.com leagues.
  • Nick Foles may have been a steal in the 6th round, with an overall pick of 80th compared to an ADP of 61.6).

Posted

I'm projected to finish second. Lol yeah right.

Posted

I think DeAndre Hopkins will outperform Sammy Watkins this year.

Couldn't tell if you were being sarcastic when you said you didn't know who Hopkins was, but if you wasn't, I find it funny, seeing as they went to the same school and played together for most of their careers.

You should be happy with Hopkins though. Even though they said you over drafted him.

Posted

Lol I can't believe my. Crappy auto pick team stole the game away. I won only with 60 pts lol ..unreal

Posted

I cant believe I have scored the fewest amount of points and im in 2nd place right now lol

Posted

fun league , i finished in 3rd. I had a bad week during 2nd round of playoffs. Oh well not too bad for an auto draft team without a legit QB all season. I worked the waiver wire like a pro.