Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tackle might not be as bad as we thought.

59 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Don't count Bell out just yet. Just might have found his place.. Who knows we will see.

he has much to prove and offseason proves nothing but he wants a job. the next phases will reveal what we really have. I hope he does well but as of right now practice and hype is irrelevant. peace

Posted · Report post

he has much to prove and offseason proves nothing but he wants a job. the next phases will reveal what we really have. I hope he does well but as of right now practice and hype is irrelevant. peace

I agree with you man. I'm personally on the Chandler train but I'm giving bell a chance. He deserves an opportunity jty at LT and he has this chance this preseason

Posted · Report post

dude, again, Bell is a default starter.... meaning best at backup! that's just the way it is. with no money how would you expect their comments to be in reference to being supportive of him? it was just a few weeks ago they said the said for Chandler! they chose not to add options so like always they'll get in return what they put in. Some good, some bad, but the reality is we lost more than what currently have. Though I'm for our 1st pick, O-Line is not a place cut corners. like some women, they may supportive until the man's ran his course and another comes along. just a thought! and btw, your reaction would be more significant than mine if he goes down, why? because you think he has saved the day, I think we lack two starters and he is there by default until we get some money to show our "staff's" true thoughts. step away from the hype, its just practice.

Whatever dude.  I like where Bell is headed.  I never said he was all pro....but I think it's a bit naive to pigeon hole the guy and say that he can't get better.  If you want to trash the guy that's your deal.  All I see is a guy who's been making peanuts compared to his counterparts and he's durable,young, possesses the physical tools, and wants to win.  

Posted · Report post

Whatever dude.  I like where Bell is headed.  I never said he was all pro....but I think it's a bit naive to pigeon hole the guy and say that he can't get better.  If you want to trash the guy that's your deal.  All I see is a guy who's been making peanuts compared to his counterparts and he's durable,young, possesses the physical tools, and wants to win.  

Don't get me wrong dude I'm not trashing him I'm simply saying he's not the answer as to be the necessary upgrade. He makes fantastic depth but we need upgrades and this has been proven time and time again. I hope he does well but the issue is bigger than him whether he's on the right or left. My overall point to you is, camp reports don't justify how good he has become in such a short time. these reports were like so last year. however 2 "good solid STARTING vet upgrades"  on that line would surely help him validate himself. btw, Gross wasn't great imho but he was certainly solid. in addition he was a great character guy. he was simply aging. in reference to Bell making peanuts and being hungry, its as simple as this, production and only production shuts down  the chatter! if he produces, he gets paid. I'd rather it be no question about why a player gets paid so much rather than paying suspects too much. we've done this enough. until we see it on the field, the oline is the weak point of the team. 

Posted · Report post

I agree with you man. I'm personally on the Chandler train but I'm giving bell a chance. He deserves an opportunity jty at LT and he has this chance this preseason

they both deserve a chance no doubt about it. but  bell has much more to prove and personally he hasn't  shown enough to walk over to the left side... nevertheless remain on the right. I understand why he has to start but skill>default. Chandler is going to turn it in preseason watch and see.  

Posted · Report post

they both deserve a chance no doubt about it. but bell has much more to prove and personally he hasn't shown enough to walk over to the left side... nevertheless remain on the right. I understand why he has to start but skill>default. Chandler is going to turn it in preseason watch and see.

#Chandler2014

Posted · Report post

I am a most patient Ninja and believe people can improve with reps and experience.

I wish hope for Bell's development as he has performed not unlike a Travell Wharton at RT..if you forget the Bills game.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted · Report post

argby.jpg