Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheMaulClaw

Tackle might not be as bad as we thought.

59 posts in this topic

Im done with Byron Bell, aint no damn video gonna change that.

Sorry to hear you guys are on the outs. Maybe some relationship counseling would help.

"as bad as we thought" - I didn't know we were all on the same page with our thoughts on OT.

1 person likes this

I'm bumping this because this Byron Bell bandwagon train is about to start and I want you huddlers to remember that TheMaulClaw had enough foresight to in fact see it coming. #hatersgonnahate

What makes me feel uneasy is Bell's play on the field and the fact that Nate Chandler was a DT just one year ago, not their lack of exposure.

relax, G-man has it all under control.

I'm bumping this because this Byron Bell bandwagon train is about to start and I want you huddlers to remember that TheMaulClaw had enough foresight to in fact see it coming. #hatersgonnahate

No real recognize real. And what's understood doesn't have to be explained. Bell is hot garbage. But I hope you end up right about this one. I'm willing to eat my words if things turn out okay

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Just listened to that Bell interview.  Something does seem different about the dude this offseason.  He's a lot more vocal, and the way he talks in that interview he really wants to win and prove the critics wrong... how he craves having that feeling they had last year when they were winning and echoed the sentiment that the team feels really disrespected.  Never heard him like that once in the entire time he's been here.

It's also a nice bonus that he's seemed to be having a pretty decent camp from what I understand going by the tweets.  Maybe a lightbulb has come on for the dude.

1 person likes this

Bell leads a speech in practice and all of a sudden he has a bandwagon.

Sent from my iPhone

2 people like this

Bell leads a speech in practice and all of a sudden he has a bandwagon.

Sent from my iPhone

He's kind of big. There's not much room on the bandwagon

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

The guy has taken a tremendous amount of flack, and you can't help but think about what effect that could have on someone's confidence. It's a shame, really, because the guy has done nothing but work hard, overcome adversity and tragedy, and just tries to focus on his job. As a UDFA, he never came with high expectations, but he's come a long way. I have nothing but respect for the man, and considering how he has seemingly overcome some brutal, if not downright vicious criticism, I can't help but pull for him. If the coaches stick with him and he fails, that's on them and the GM. I wish him the best.

9 people like this

same crap you guys were saying about Armanti E. Remember its just practice... we'll see in a few weeks.

Still a wait and see thing with Bell.  However if he does become a good LT it's going to be a hilarious quote party.