Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DirtyMagic97

2014/15 Barclays Premier League Season

911 posts in this topic

Arsenal was on the attack before the switch because Everton packed it in. I know you can't be overly aggressive, but damn.

If not for a goal that refs gave to Everton, Arsenal would have 3 points right now.

Best match I've seen Spurs play in a while. I know it was only QPR, but I'm starting to get my hopes up for this season. Poch has the guys playing a very fun attacking style with Lamela looking confident and like the player he was billed as last year. Also Dier has 2 goals in 2 games in the Prem.

Top of the table!

COYS!

1 person likes this

Best match I've seen Spurs play in a while. I know it was only QPR, but I'm starting to get my hopes up for this season. Poch has the guys playing a very fun attacking style with Lamela looking confident and like the player he was billed as last year. Also Dier has 2 goals in 2 games in the Prem.

Top of the table!

COYS!

Lamela's turn and final ball were what you guys paid for on that goal. Really good stuff there. Just West Ham and QPR, but after last season it's encouraging. Real test will be how you guys fair against the top 4.

1 person likes this

Guess who's top of the tables bishes!!

( I know, only QPR, only second game of the season, not a top four team.... gotta give us this for now)

1 person likes this

Liverpool vs Manchester City... that's a good game.  Manchester City did not looked so hot in last few games.

Liverpool looked a better team for about 40 minutes. Shame to be down at half. Bad defensive error from Moreno.

Game. We have given up now.

It's only 2-0 lol

Now it's over... Liverpool D don't look to hot, I guess they need time to gel.

Now it's over... Liverpool D don't look to hot, I guess they need time to gel.

I think it falls on Rodgers. New defenders. Same result. I just think he genuinely struggles with how to play his defenders.