2014/15 Barclays Premier League Season

911 posts in this topic

Posted

And Sterling is benched... Reports that apparently Sterling told Rogers to fug off when Rogers confront him earlier this week.  Looks like Sterling is a goner.  They said to watch today game closely and if Sterling is bench, he's done at Luverpool.

Posted

GET THE FUG AWAY FROM MY CLUB YOU SHITTY ASS MANAGER

Posted

Walcott looks amazing as Striker!

Posted

Wow... Wtf Liverpool?  This is embarrassing.... Rogers should be sacked.

Posted

Wow... Wtf Liverpool?  This is embarrassing.... Rogers should be sacked.

​he has the support of no one.  not even the best and most loyal fans in the world, he's a joke, a hack and running our club into the ground https://twitter.com/JamesWard80/status/602498574258216960

1 person likes this

Posted

Yay.. 5th again - only due to an epic collapse by Liverpool. We need to get this summer's transfer window right, or we're going to be in even bigger trouble next season. So far, it looks like we blew the Bale money on a bunch of worthless guys, and Baldini needs to either hit a home run this window, or GTFO. 

Posted

Although I will say this - the biggest problem we are currently facing is the refusal to buy top class players.  We just won't spend the money.  Buy secondary talent?  You're gonna be a secondary team

Posted

Sky Sports reporting Rodgers likely WON'T be sacked.  Unfugingbelievable.  If FSG doesn't care anymore, why should we?

Posted

​Not even that worried about fuging Europa league tbh.  If Brad G gets the start I'm gonna have a hard time rooting against Aston Villa

​You honest son of a gun... Pie to you sir.