392 replies to this topic

#166 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,565 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 04:37 PM

Did Man U even field a real team?

In other news we need a Man U relegation watch thread.

#167 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,857 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 05:36 PM

They played all back ups except goalie. They did had Kagawa, Hernandez, Welback and Anderson.

#168 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,402 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 05:48 PM

Who cares? Some MK Dons players have part time jobs.

#169 Goondal

Goondal

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationHighlands Ranch, CO

Posted 26 August 2014 - 07:38 PM

This is completely hilarious

#170 Raskle

Raskle

Zookeeper

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,712 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 07:58 PM

I think we'll be pretty good too. In fact, I still peg us for top 4, which will be a hell of an accomplishment given the competitive nature of the league this season. We aren't scared of big bad Tottenham because they have done fug all for a long time. Chelsea and City are title winners with world class players and tremendous depth. I said before the season that it was a two horse race. Our defensive lapses reiterated that to me. I personally just don't think we have the talent on the roster to maintain a title push while playing domestically and in Europe.

Simmer down there Sparky... outside of last year, we've not done fug all but finish higher than you guys did the past 5 years previous.

Besides, I'd never call us big bad Tottenham. We're too fluky to ever be called that, but one day maybe...one day soon. :)

#171 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,402 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 04:58 AM

Simmer down there Sparky... outside of last year, we've not done fug all but finish higher than you guys did the past 5 years previous.

Besides, I'd never call us big bad Tottenham. We're too fluky to ever be called that, but one day maybe...one day soon. :)

Apologies. I meant in regards to actually challenging for the title. It's a two horse race, and nothing Tottenham has ever shown me would lead me to believe they could challenge the likes of City and Chelsea this year.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#172 PandaPancake

PandaPancake

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,379 posts
  • LocationGreeley, Co

Posted 27 August 2014 - 05:36 AM

We don't need that thread at all.

#173 Raskle

Raskle

Zookeeper

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,712 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 03:24 PM

Apologies. I meant in regards to actually challenging for the title. It's a two horse race, and nothing Tottenham has ever shown me would lead me to believe they could challenge the likes of City and Chelsea this year.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Nothing to apologize over bud. We're cool.

If you didn't notice, my response was a little tongue in cheek :D

#174 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,402 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 03:46 PM

Nothing to apologize over bud. We're cool.

If you didn't notice, my response was a little tongue in cheek :D

It really did come off far more harsh than I intended. What do you think about this weekend? I expect a pretty good match, really. Nothing like last year.

#175 Raskle

Raskle

Zookeeper

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,712 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 05:30 PM

It really did come off far more harsh than I intended. What do you think about this weekend? I expect a pretty good match, really. Nothing like last year.

I really hope it's a good showing for both sides. To put to rest any naysayers might have to say about our clubs.

Your team took on two versions of the same redheaded kid. We had Mr. Inflexible the first time and Mr. Clueless the second. Poch seems to be neither of those guys, so I expect a much better showing against last year's top four. I'm cautiously optimistic this year - it's the safest bet to take right now.

I also won't be disappointed if we beat you like a drum either, but you really can't fault me for that one, can you? We kind of owe ya two or three, lol.

#176 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,402 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 05:54 PM

I really hope it's a good showing for both sides. To put to rest any naysayers might have to say about our clubs.

Your team took on two versions of the same redheaded kid. We had Mr. Inflexible the first time and Mr. Clueless the second. Poch seems to be neither of those guys, so I expect a much better showing against last year's top four. I'm cautiously optimistic this year - it's the safest bet to take right now.

I also won't be disappointed if we beat you like a drum either, but you really can't fault me for that one, can you? We kind of owe ya two or three, lol.

I could see something like a 2-2 draw for this match. I don't know what to expect from the squad though. I have no idea who will be lining up at the back and I have no idea what formation we are going to run in the midfield. Could be a diamond with Studge and Balo up top, or we could keep Balo on the bench as a late sub.

I think it will be a good match though. I'm excited.

#177 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,402 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 04:40 AM

Diego Costa ruled out up to 6 weeks after suffering a hamstring injury in training. No one is sure the severity yet.

Edited by DirtyMagic97, 28 August 2014 - 04:42 AM.

#178 d-run

d-run

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 08:55 PM

Diego Costa ruled out up to 6 weeks after suffering a hamstring injury in training. No one is sure the severity yet.

Meh, he probably just realized we signed Fazio

Edited by d-run, 28 August 2014 - 08:56 PM.

#179 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,402 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 07:55 AM

Costa not out 6 weeks. Minor hamstring injury. Day to day.

#180 Raskle

Raskle

Zookeeper

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,712 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 03:38 PM

So, did we sign Fazio or did we not? Frickin Sevilla... playing stupid media games with this crap.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com