Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pats claim RB Tyler Gaffney off waivers

348 posts in this topic

Posted

Nothing personal Tyler, but I hope you do not do well in the nfl.

Go kick rocks

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Posted

It really isn't a big deal, but it is just pooty thing for Pats to do. Gaffney was not likely to have any type of role this year, even if he was healthy

1 person likes this

Posted

According to the media, Gettleman was with the Giants when they lost Jake Ballard the same way. So he should have known better.

Posted

Did we just lose a 6th round draft pick who was out for the year?

Well this franchise just took a huge step back.

5-11 here we come

ever the eternal optimist 

Posted

Pats must still be mad about that flag that got picked up at the end of the game last year.

Posted

damnit Gettleman. this is on the big man. Gamble, sometimes you lose. really liked Gaffney this one hurts

fug the pats. your window is closing anyway

Posted

we neglect finding a replacement for byron bell all offseason because by golly he's left handed and he'll be left handed as he waves and farts on the right side all season and it's all "yaaa gettlemagic!"

new england takes some reject RB who may have possibly never even gotten a jersey during his tenure here and you people wanna march gettlema out behind the barn.

dorks. all of you.

8 people like this

Posted

There's a lot of retard in this thread. We didn't see this rookie do anything at all yet and people are acting as if we traded Cam for a wet sock or something.

9 people like this

Posted

It is amazing how much praise the Pats FO gets considering they haven't won a SB in 10 years and none since Tom Brady became really great

2 people like this

Posted

Gettleman is really having a horrible year. I don't think it's possible for him to have handled the personnel decisions this entire offseason worse than he did.

Smdh at this dude

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

The Smith situation

The Hardy situation

And now this.

Posted

Of all players and coaches in the league I've always been respectful. But I doubt I could be with HoodieLord. I would just remain silent.

Posted

According to the media, Gettleman was with the Giants when they lost Jake Ballard the same way. So he should have known better.

We make moves like this every single camp since forever. 

1 person likes this