Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Found a pic of K. Benjamin

61 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh look, another fan that thinks the same as me. It's basic laws of probability.

Also, let's not forget what happens in gambling, Riverboat did really well when he started the gambling trend last year, hopefully he keeps it up this year, because the house always wins in the end!

So when Ron punted last season against the Taints with 2 minutes remaining, daring the Taints to get a first down, was that a gamble? Because I think it was a big ol' challenge thrown out to Payton. Kind of a "lets see what you got chump". The Taints failed and Payton failed. That was not a gamble. Going for it on 4th and 1 in the Vikings territory was not a gamble. You are taking the Riverboat nickname a little too literally there Chochi.

Sent from my iPhizzle while pooping using CarolinaHizzle

Posted

So when Ron punted last season against the Taints with 2 minutes remaining, daring the Taints to get a first down, was that a gamble? Because I think it was a big ol' challenge thrown out to Payton. Kind of a "lets see what you got chump". The Taints failed and Payton failed. That was not a gamble. Going for it on 4th and 1 in the Vikings territory was not a gamble. You are taking the Riverboat nickname a little too literally there Chochi.

You say that now, but go pull the game day thread and see what everyone here thought about that move. Of course it helped that Vacarro went out and it was Harper out there that allowed that first long pass on final drive. Man that guy was awful, I feel sorry for any team that picks him up!

Posted

You say that now, but go pull the game day thread and see what everyone here thought about that move. Of course it helped that Vacarro went out and it was Harper out there that allowed that first long pass on final drive. Man that guy was awful, I feel sorry for any team that picks him up!

Yes just overlook the fact that the Taints couldn't pick up a measly 10 yards to close out the game. Soft ass dome team lmao

3 people like this

Posted

Yes just overlook the fact that the Taints couldn't pick up a measly 10 yards to close out the game. Soft ass dome team lmao

Just overlook the fact that it took a rookie at LT making his NFL start against a top DE and a historic performance by an LB just to avoid a loss and a sweep by seconds.

Posted

And we were without Steve Smith so quit whining about boo boos like a little ***** *****.

2 people like this

Posted

Just overlook the fact that it took a rookie at LT making his NFL start against a top DE and a historic performance by an LB just to avoid a loss and a sweep by seconds.

God damn you are such an excuse making bitch boy lmao. Did your parents have you neutered prior to boarding the boat from Spain.

1 person likes this

Posted

10 yards is all they needed to close it out lol. The great Brees couldn't pick up 10 yards when it counted hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Posted

10 yards. The width of your tiny front yard, times two.

6 people like this

Posted

"oh yeah well two all pro players played well for the panthers and that's why they won so there"

2 people like this

Posted

"oh yeah well two all pro players played well for the panthers and that's why they won so there"

Exactly. He is such a moron lol

Posted

hey that's a great point pat

let's see what saints fans had to say about drew brees and sean payton in the game day thread on saints report:

The real problem is the leadership and offense, starting with Drew and Sean. Too stubborn, never learn from mistakes, always make same errors, can't seem to adjust and improve. Same play calling, same tendencies, same idiot irrational moves, same inefficiencies.

This loss is all on Brees.

Id prefer to forfeit.

We will lose to TB next week and be embarrassed in the playoffs. The beginning of the end od the Payton era...

Drew and Sean deserve all the blame. Terrible playcalling, terrible execution, 2 stupid INTs. 13 points is ******* absurd and inexcusable.

these team needs to be blown up……

its a choke job at qb and choke and dfefnse….

can't believe this team…..

just not good anymore on the road……

offense needs to be blown up. possible play calling duties removed from SP.

can't waste so many plays and possessions. we should 've had a bigger cushion..

all of their points except the last 7 on the idiot QB drew brees and sean pay ton's play calls….

the defense inexplicably just folds like a cheap tent…..

just nothing, no resistance…..just a joke of a team;

dont' desrve playoffs…..blowout on the road in 2 weeks…see you phaggits

Well Sean Payton, you have proved you don't have it anymore

Payton and the offense, cant close out a freaking game!!!! Patiots game all over again!!!!!!

Team full of pretenders ****ing pathetic

f$#^%$^T$# you Sean Payton!

6 people like this

Posted

Good god Alice you're a moron. How does it feel for cam to beat your pathetic taints with 3 throws? That's what happened, none of this "but Harper was in and armstead was playing derp!" poo.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

1 person likes this