Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeremy Igo

7-29 Practice Thread

171 posts in this topic

@SteveReed Good, intense practice for Panthers and didn't see any injuries. Tre Boston. Rookie safety, was back on the field and is off PUP. (Totally his fault for tweeting this)

1 person likes this

And the hits keep coming....not good

@JoshNorris: Thought he penetrated best as an interior DL in '13. RT @BlackBlueReview: Last three reps for Ealy: Dominated by Bell, Chandler and Norwell.

1 person likes this

Like what I'm hearing about Lucas and Byron Bell ! Also thanks and fantastic job to everyone who contributed.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

@JoshNorris: Thought he penetrated best as an interior DL in '13. RT @BlackBlueReview: Last three reps for Ealy: Dominated by Bell, Chandler and Norwell.

I'm wondering whether we should just convert Ealy to an UT. He did seem to get more penetration and pressure from the interior position last year. Dwan is getting old anyways. Our rotation could be real good.

I'm wondering whether we should just convert Ealy to an UT. He did seem to get more penetration and pressure from the interior position last year. Dwan is getting old anyways. Our rotation could be real good.

i actually saw him more as a 3rd down situational pass rusher this year.

he needs work on the outside. his initial burst was one of the fastest at the combine, like ever.

Didn't Tuck play mostly inside? or was he just moved inside on 3rd downs because thats who DG compared him to

@jjones9 Byron Bell just dominated rookie Kony Ealy in one on one drills#pantherstc

Ruh roh Raggy

Cam was the last guy to leave the field. Kelvin literally signed for about 10 mins straight for at least 40 people an I got fairly close to catching a tshirt from Luke, but it seems I have Lafell hands.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

6 people like this

As Samuel Jackson would say, "Ealy, wake the fug up!"

How dare you quote that credit card hocking falcons fan ! Lol