Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeremy Igo

7-29 Practice Thread

Weird you're being so testy about that.  Aside from that one guy asking about Allen, I don't think I've seen his name mentioned on the forum in months.

who knows what goes on in some peoples heads

I apologize for the quality. iPhone cameras are teh garbage. I tried. Got a pretty sunburn to boot. Ah, redhead problems.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

@CarolkinaHuddle Brandon Williams is turning into a solid pass protecting TE. Handled Klein in blitz drills. #swolebones

This is what excites me. We will miss Hartstocks blocking, but if we could have a solid blocker and a monster pass catching tight end, wow.

Weird you're being so testy about that. Aside from that one guy asking about Allen, I don't think I've seen his name mentioned on the forum in months.

that's my fault. I said that him and Bersin would be our training camp surprises. I broke the months of silence :p

Sent from my DROID RAZR using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

that's my fault. I said that him and Bersin would be our training camp surprises. I broke the months of silence :P

Sent from my DROID RAZR using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

come on man, dont you know to some people that one person can create a bunch of hype that equates to "some huddlers".  I agree with ya tho.

Looks like Kony plays pretty well against players we've literally never heard of.

Split Chandler and Scott to get to the QB?

Give the dude some time peeps. Some of you have co.pletly unrealistic expectations for this team

Bell is my friend on Xbox. Was lucky enough to send him a request when we went on twitter or something about it.

He loves Netflix and GTA and I give him pep talks all the time. Never any replies. #Thats my OT

I apologize for the quality. iPhone cameras are teh garbage. I tried. Got a pretty sunburn too boot. Ah, redhead problems.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

are you saying you're a natural red head? hmmm...not convinced, we'll need more proof.

For Ealy critics--

CJ came into his own during his third year.

Hardy came into his own during his third year.

Ealy has not come into his own after his third practice.

Yes, Everette Brown was a bust.  He was a bad pick from the outset.  Don't compare the picks of a desperate ex-newspaper reporter to those of Dave Gettlemen.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    PanthersToast88