#31 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,567 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 29 July 2014 - 11:33 AM

What did ya'll expect? We had a great season last year so of course we are going to have an injury riddled mediocre one this year. That's the pattern it has always been

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#32 Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets

Mayor of Awesomeville

• HUDDLER
  • 6,391 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 11:35 AM

Face it the injury bug loves the Panthers. We are the most injury riddle team in the league year in and year out. This one of the the reasons why we can never have back to back winning season. Because we can't keep star players healthy. Smh!!

Where do you get that from? I am sure the Colts, Packers, and Giants would like to disagree with you. They are the teams that are in a whole other category when it comes to injuries in recent years with the Colts leading the way easily almost every year for a decade straight. Hate to say it but the Panthers aren't even close to the most injury riddled team.  

Injuries happen to all teams and good teams have the depth to overcome them.  

#33 LinvilleGorge

LinvilleGorge

• HUDDLER
  • 5,175 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 11:36 AM

Excuse me for interrupting the doom and gloom sky is falling mentality, but what are we complaining about here?  We've been pretty fortunate with injuries so far in camp (knock on wood).  Kugbila had already been written off by most.  Stewart is always hurt, nothing new there.  Benjamin's injury was minor.  Sounds like there's a good chance Boston's is as well.

#34 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

Freddy Frashbear

• HUDDLER
  • 14,688 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 11:55 AM

Slight pull?

18s0l3y4ekj2djpg.jpg

Edited by Frash Brastard, 29 July 2014 - 11:59 AM.

#35 Rules&Regulations

Rules&Regulations

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,376 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 12:00 PM

Can we just not?

#36 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• ALL-PRO
  • 41,454 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 29 July 2014 - 12:01 PM

Where do you get that from? I am sure the Colts, Packers, and Giants would like to disagree with you. They are the teams that are in a whole other category when it comes to injuries in recent years with the Colts leading the way easily almost every year for a decade straight. Hate to say it but the Panthers aren't even close to the most injury riddled team.  

Injuries happen to all teams and good teams have the depth to overcome them.  

Fan blindness.

Pretty sure there's an element of every fanbase that thinks 'we have it worse than every other team in the NFL'.

My own take is that it feels like injuries have gone up all over the league since the new practice rules were implemented with the last CBA.  I will say that's just a feeling though.  I haven't done the research to back it up.

I do think that at some point you'll see someone in the media - or maybe even the league itself - investigate that question.

Edited by Mr. Scot, 29 July 2014 - 04:04 PM.

#37 Shadow

Shadow

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 12:03 PM

I hope that Tre makes a quick recovery but I wouldn't mind letting him rest up a bit.  I understand training camp is important but I really want to see what he can do when he's as close to 100% as possible.

#38 DecrypticShadow

DecrypticShadow

The Sarcastic A**hole Your Mother Warned You About

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,502 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 29 July 2014 - 12:04 PM

Excuse me for interrupting the doom and gloom sky is falling mentality, but what are we complaining about here? We've been pretty fortunate with injuries so far in camp (knock on wood). Kugbila had already been written off by most. Stewart is always hurt, nothing new there. Benjamin's injury was minor. Sounds like there's a good chance Boston's is as well.

Come on.... You know we all crave something to whine about here at the Huddle. The Regular Seasons is just around the corner. Many Huddlers are tuning up their Negative Nancy and Debbie Downer fingertips for the huge waves that will crash down upon this place once the season really begins!!!

hflQF1p.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

#39 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• ALL-PRO
  • 41,454 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 29 July 2014 - 12:07 PM

I'm remembering some conversations that took place early last season...

"Godfrey's hurt?  Dammit.  Who's his backup?  Mike Mitchell?  That scrub we got from the Raiders?  S--t!  We're screwed!"

#40 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,556 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 29 July 2014 - 12:26 PM

I wonder if JStew is like the official welcoming crew to the training room? Guys show up on the cart and he's there with cookies and a Gatorade and a controller for the Xbox.

Sent from my iPhizzle while pooping using CarolinaHizzle

#41 CharlottePanther

CharlottePanther

HUDDLER

• Stop Making Threads...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 12:30 PM

Im starting to get a bad feeling about this season. Our offense looking sloppy, returners keep muffing, Kelvin minor injury, WRs not having chemistry. I think we will regret letting Ginn and Mitchell go

#42 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,556 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 29 July 2014 - 12:32 PM

Im starting to get a bad feeling about this season. Our offense looking sloppy, returners keep muffing, Kelvin minor injury, WRs not having chemistry. I think we will regret letting Ginn and Mitchell go

We all had bad feelz last year as well

Sent from my iPhizzle while pooping using CarolinaHizzle

#43 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

We dominated time of possession though!

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,688 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 29 July 2014 - 12:34 PM

Ima just say it

It's time to stop holding TC in Spartanburg

Need to go back to Charlotte or near it

remember how fox was notorious for running a tough camp especially back when the nfl allowed more full contact practices and two a days

then for a few years running our team would look slow and dazed on opening day and we'd usually lose a starter for the season

yeah i'm over it

#44 Leeroy Jenkins PhD

Leeroy Jenkins PhD

HCIC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,975 posts
  • LocationHouston Texas

Posted 29 July 2014 - 12:34 PM

4 days into camp man......

#45 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 15,604 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 12:35 PM

Oh boy, I can't wait to see how you are feeling when our offense looks like poo in the preseason the way it does every single year

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com