Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steve Smith or Randy Moss?

68 posts in this topic

Posted

SMITTY>moss

Posted

Don't think Andre or Calvin Johnson will be available,but Boldin might.Chad Johnson might,Plaxico Buress might.Got any use for these guys?

Posted

I always wonder how much more effective Smith would be if he had an accurate QB - take yesterday for example, if Delhomme hits Smith in stride instead of making him come back for the ball on the deep pass over the middle he's gone.

That said I wonder how many QBs would just throw it up there for Smith to make a play like Delhomme does.

As for my choice. Talent wise it's no contest, Moss is terrifying, however, I'd choose Smith every day due to his mental make up.

Posted

He may be the best receiver we'll see in our lifetimes, period, at least when it's all said and done. He has the potential and the will.

Posted

He may be the best receiver we'll see in our lifetimes, period, at least when it's all said and done. He has the potential and the will.

Then again i saw Jerry Rice, Tim Brown, and Cris Carter play....

Posted

Then again i saw Jerry Rice, Tim Brown, and Cris Carter play....

you have a good point except for the fact it is stupid.

Posted

you have a good point except for the fact it is stupid.

So Steve Smith is better than Jerry Rice?

Posted

Steve just because of sheer QB skill. Steve Smith in the AZ offense or with Peyton at the helm. Even in the Pats offense, Steve would be absolutely AMAZING. He'll probably end up the receiving leader in the reg. season and he missed two games. And our offense is RUN heavy. End of story.

Posted

He's faster :D

Posted

Steve just because of sheer QB skill. Steve Smith in the AZ offense or with Peyton at the helm. Even in the Pats offense, Steve would be absolutely AMAZING. He'll probably end up the receiving leader in the reg. season and he missed two games. And our offense is RUN heavy. End of story.

AZ yes but not with Peyton because he spreads the ball around quite a bit and with Smith Harrison Wayne Gonzalez and Clark it'd be spread around a lot more :P

Posted

He's faster :D

lol i know your joking but i ran a faster 40 than Jerry Rice coming out of high school.

Posted

He said when its all said and done, and by the time it IS all said and done, he will probably be in that group and above 2 out of those 3.

Plus, I like to give you a hard time whenever I can because you are a Falcons fan. Not a bad one but a fan nonetheless.